Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Like people really about to come for me because I didn't download a leak, I'm confused af. 

Now they're saying we're saying were better then them.

I'm confused as ****. As ****. As ****. As ****.

:ehum:

Pay no attention to dumb hoes wallowing in guilt, hun. :chershade:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

This is so bad that it has leaked, I wonder if that Mexico store will be sued or something :bthink:

Its 3am in here, and I can't sleep, I have already listened to Just Luv Me and it is so good, it has been on repeat 4ever but I wanna respect Britney has an artist and wait for Friday

I wonder how the other songs are, if the other fans who have listened to the other songs are saying they are better than Clumsy, DYWCO, JLM, I wonder how they are....

Im so anxious, help Godney, release the album :qtbrit:

I wouldn't say they're better than DYWCO, this song definitely stands out from the rest. It's truly the Toxic of the album, in terms of uniqueness, the same with Make Me..., they're like MATM and Toxic when you try to compare it with the rest of ITZ. The rest of the songs are definitely better than PS, Clumsy and JLuvM though.

Man on the Moon, the best song ever, and the other songs are just a rollercoaster in terms of vocals, and the music too, but they somehow manage to keep under the same vibe.

Dammit I couldn't control myself and I'm listening to it. I'm buying a copy anyway so I'm not a total flop :orly:

So far:

Make Me: Loved its vocals, truly her best in years (though I think Perfume and HOT showcased her vocal ability) and the verses. The chorus eventually grew on me and G-Eazy's rap is cool :myjam:

Private Show: It's ok. Definitely not my fave on the album but I love that she's experimenting and the talking part in the end was so early Britney that it made me like it a lot more 

Clumsy: Sounds like a song from Circus. Wish it had a proper chorus but it's cute

Do You Wanna Come Over: Absolutely love this song. Some people complain about the male vocals but I like it and the sexiness and attitude gives me ITZ/Blackout teas. It also reminds me of Lace And Leather and Inside Out for some reason and those are some of my favs from Circus and FF :cuteidk:

Now I'm listening to the other songs randomly:

Just Luv Me: This is the first song I listened to because the snippet had left me speechless and now I'm afraid I might be mute. Loved it!

Just Like Me: Liked the guitar in the beginning and.. I don't know. It's a cute little song.. Nothing special but coo 

Invitation: I don't get all the fuzz it's got so far. I'll give it more listens and see if it grows on me but so far it's.. Alright 

Coupure Electrique: First of all.. Props for trying out new stuff and singing in French :omgawd: I don't understand French so no idea of what it is about yet but I like the beat and her vocals are soft and relaxing. This is a potential new alarm clock song 

If I'm Dancing: I don't see the "rock" influence some people said it had but I like it a lot, the chorus is catchy and gives me 80s songs vibes

Liar: Like it a lot and how "mad" she sounds :ehidk: New cool break-up-I-don't-need-you song up there with Lonely and Shattered Glass

What You Need: This grew a lot on me on the second listen when I could sing the chorus along :bop: The end is awesome and the "That was fun" was so Oopsney I'm still smiling

Love Me Down: The intro reminds me of Freakshow and the "rap" verses are cool, I like the attitude. It reminds me of another song though I swear, any chance it samples other song?

Slumber Party: Everyone seems to be crazy about this one so I left it for the end. It's ok but y'all need to chill. I like it, it's fun :bopney: It reminds me of early Xtina and that's good

I haven't listened to the rest yet but I'm looking forward to see what Man On The Moon's fuzz is about 

14 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Like people really about to come for me because I didn't download a leak, I'm confused af. 

Now they're saying we're saying were better then them.

I'm confused as ****. As ****. As ****. As ****.

:ehum:

We are better than them tho. 

We have a special thing called respect for Britney and self control. 

They don't and they are the reason Glory will not do well. And they can make their pathetic excuses and claim that they have the album pre-ordered, but deep down they know that Godney is judging them :tiffanynod: and so am I. 

I dislike them. 

They aren't real fans. They're attention seeking messes. 

I will patiently wait. I know people are excited but I think it really sucks for her that it leaked. I'm not going to judge people or throw anyone under the bus. But I just feel like it's the right thing to do. I think it really sucks that the people got physical copies and went online and put it out there and those are the people that I blame. The Temptation is far too much for some I suppose.

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmfaooooo sissss chill, I know you're hyped but we can't start a fight like this. We just need to wait and be patient. The guilt is starting to eat at them and we didn't even do anything other then just wait. We don't need to curse them out or anything tbh.

Stanning for u tonight, sis. :chershade:

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmfaooooo sissss chill, I know you're hyped but we can't start a fight like this. We just need to wait and be patient. The guilt is starting to eat at them and we didn't even do anything other then just wait. We don't need to curse them out or anything tbh.

Sorry, I'm just very drunk and so sad about the leak. I just don't understand how this could happen. 

And I'm very disappointed that fans are listening to an album not meant for release until Friday. Today they'll be excited and happy. Tomorrow they'll be all "OMG I love the album." By Friday, they'll be all "When's the next album out?" Greedy ******* *****! Take, take, take. I'm pressed at them. And I don't like how they're making excuses for it. I'd feel guilty listening to a leaked album of an artist I don't like never mind one I ******* stan for. Urgh, the B Army is such a mess. 

I'm with everyone else in this thread. Not listening to Glory until it's officially released. I didn't even listen to Britney Jean when it was available to stream, waited until I had a physical copy in my hands. Nothing beats plugging the CD into your player and listening to it while looking through the booklet. But reading all the fan reactions for the new Britney music is really getting me hyped! The one thing I want is ballads. Britney hasn't released a true ballad since Circus all the way back in 2008.

EDIT: I mean, I guess there's Hold On Tight. But lbr, we don't even know if it's Britney singing that song.

23 minutes ago, button said:

Applauding the second bit. :clap:

But nothing guarantees that everyone will behave like you. Especially the streaming part. People here most likely will listen to their downloaded content the whole week and will have no drive to stream it next week when it actually matters. It would've been much better if everyone ignored the leaks (lol) or if it hadn't leaked at all.

Oh absolutely. I wish it never leaked but since it did, I've been waiting so I'm listening. Still not through the whole album yet hehe. 

I don't need people to listen next week, I just need them to set the album to play on Spotify on their comp, turn down the volume, and go about their day. The same thing I've been doing for legit an entire month with MM and POM on YouTube, and all the tracks as they've been dropping on Spotify. 

I don’t like focusing too much on the structure of songs, because I think they might have the perfect structure and yet not make you feel anything, which I think is the true purpose of music… The feelings each song evokes.\

In my opinion INVITATION it’s the perfect song to open this album. It really sets the tone to an hour of pure ethereal eargasm. Her vocals in this song really take you to THAT place. Such a sensual song. I love the pre-chorus of this song: “Yes or no, but no maybe’s, not gonna beg, so don't make me, yes or no, but no maybe’s”. 

I am so happy to be a Britney fan right now. I can’t explain how much I love this album… This is exactly what I’ve been wanting since In The Zone, this is THE Britney we all love and adore and support. This album is not a bunch of recording sessions put together, no… You can truly feel the passion in her voice in every word, every sentence, every verse and chorus. Her vocals evoke so many different emotions, this album really feels angelic and somewhat mystical in a very sensual and intimate way. 

I feel like I could write a 5000 words essay about this album and yet I wouldn’t be able to express the feels I get with each song.

After a few (okay, many) listens, I think I can rank them from most favorite to least favorite… And as I said before, this review is not based on structure, technicalities and all that shiz. Music is about feelings and passion and emotions, so this rank is based on what each song makes me feel and how much passion the specific song evokes in me.

1. Invitation
  2. Just Luv Me
  3. Better
  4. Liar (HOW IS THIS SONG A BONUS TRACK AND NOT ON THE STANDARD???)
  5. What U Need (HOLY **** OMG!)
  6. Man On The Moon 
  7. Just Like Me
  8. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) 
  9. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  10. Make Me
  11. Private Show
  12. Slumber Party
  13. Clumsy
  14. Hard To Forget Ya
  15. If I’m Dancing
  16. Coupure Electrique
  17. Love Me Down

SINGLES

Just Luv Me / Liar / Better / What U Need / Change Your Mind  / Man On The Moon

7 minutes ago, grevan said:

Oh absolutely. I wish it never leaked but since it did, I've been waiting so I'm listening. Still not through the whole album yet hehe. 

I don't need people to listen next week, I just need them to set the album to play on Spotify on their comp, turn down the volume, and go about their day. The same thing I've been doing for legit an entire month with MM and POM on YouTube, and all the tracks as they've been dropping on Spotify. 

Your second paragraph... that's exactly how it's done! But do you really think Exhale would do something so flawless? :britdrown:

We need to speak about the majority. Most stream while awake. I wanted Glory's streams to capitalize on this massive hype we saw today. Too bad. It all went to waste.

But really, a thread should be made next week to promote the strategy you mentioned.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, WOMANIZA said:

Me on Friday:

9506B47C-CDEA-4CCA-86D3-8D4EF4FC985A_zps

OMG someone needs to photoshop other albums on the other peoples heads! :riha: Like have Lemonade, Dangerous Woman, and other supposedly popular selling albums on their faces. Because then it'll look like they're shook tbh!!!!!

Liar- ***** is giving me "i'm not ******* with your dirty laundry".  I'm DEAD. Break up anthem material,sistrens! Love the weird growling and banjo. What kind of weird and flawless combo?!:boredney:

Just Love Me--seductive ,slow jam where the Queen clears the air about what she wants. ***** ,just love her! She ain't asking for much!:lessons: Seductive,empowered,confident and honest lyrics and not to mention it's coming from a mature point of view. She's not talking like a little girl. This is a woman. Scalp me.

Love me down--Beat full of swag and sass. This is SUCH a bop. Single material IMO. Bumping beat that makes you wanna get up and act like a *****. This is what we live for,stans. Britney dripping in *** over a banging beat. I'm paralyzed from the slayage.:girlfall:

Change your mind- **** guitar accompanied by Brit cooing about how she's going to **** this guy who's holding back because he's a gentlemen. She's going to get what she wants.  'I can see it in your eyes that you wanna be polite,that you wanna treat me right! Oh MY!" What kind of thirsty cougar teas?!!:gimmemoar: Get that Spanish sausage ,Brinty! I love it so much. You can FEEL the passion. I'm buried.

Man on the moon- Envision an angelic Britney drifting through space. That's the vibe this song gives me. Falsetto harmonies everywhere. This is the kind of song you listen to when you wanna float away in your thoughts. IntrospectiveNEY! Alien's better produced and better written cousin. :walkonby:

*from a thread i made earlier that flopped*

Archived