Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

I was trying to find the links for so long and felt guilty and I should wait and stopped.

But then when I found one I gave in and listened to Change Your Mind and couldn't stop. I just thought to myself "what if I die before next Friday and don't hear all of this masterpiece :crying2: )

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm High as ****, can't believe my first listen will be the GLORY experience, i feel different.

The beats, her vocals, the lyrics, it's like an album you pop in for ***, or to take ****** selfies while you're feeling yourself.

Very quotable, it has such  a nice groove and it flows through the whole album, each song makes you want to listen to the next, and they have AMAZING replay value.

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

If leaks didn't mean ****, people like Madonna and Beyoncé would not go above and beyond to stop it. There's a reason why Beyonce can pull 300k in the first week by avoiding a leak.

I believe this, but I also believe that anyone who cares enough about a leak to go to the lengths exhale has gone to is already gonna buy the album.

Tbh even if first week sales aren't great, based on the three tracks I've heard, this is up there with her best work.

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

If leaks didn't mean ****, people like Madonna and Beyoncé would not go above and beyond to stop it. There's a reason why Beyonce can pull 300k in the first week by avoiding a leak.

The point is, the people who are gonna support Britney, supports her leak or not. They still go out and buy the album. Then the people who just wanna check her out will just pitate her music regardless. Its the same crap. 

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I'm not saying anyone who listens to the leak is "wrong" I'm just saying I choose NOT to.  Artists put a lot of work into their stuff, and clearly Britney didn't endorse a store in Mexico selling it early.  That for me, is all I need to know.  I will happily wait and play my released Glory tracks until then.

1 hour ago, Greyson said:

I don't have it either. I'm at work, jealously watching everyone online rave about it. I'm tempted to quit :) 

Same here. Like I want the album but also want to wait till Thursday night. I'm so conflicted cuz I'm off Tuesday/Wednesday and I wanna listen to it 

Let me convey my feelings through an acrostic poem

G- GOD I HAVE STRETCHED MY pu$$y SO MUCH FINGERING MYSELF TO THIS ALBUM AND IM NOT EVEN DONE YET

L- LET ME TELL YOU KNOW IF ANYONE SHADES THIS MASTERPIECE I WILL TRACK YOU DONE AND **** IN YOUR MOUTH

O- OHH **** IM GONNA HAVE TO RETHINK MY FAVE ALBUM ORDER BECAUSE THIS IS DEFINATELY TOP 3 IM ******* SLAYED

R- REALLY ******* SLUMBER PARTY AND MAN ON THE MOON I WANT TO HAVE A SLUMBER *** PARTY WITH EVERY MAN WHO HAS EVER BEEN ON THE MOON

Y- YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Archived