PopJustice Insider about: VMAs Performance of MAKE ME

HotAsIce.ve

3 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

yea because Britney is a new singer and has to prove herself like the shitty k-j pop flops on your profile pic. :madonna:

The sad part is that Britney still has to prove herself after 18 years of career. That's what happens when a singer won't sing since 2001

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

yea because Britney is a new singer and has to prove herself like the shitty k-j pop flops on your profile pic. :madonna:

Pathetic and mediocre, that's why some artists tarnish their legacy, thinking "I'm too good for this I have nothing to prove" Sad. And I'm talking about how Mariah doesn't need to prove that she can sing, Britney on the other hand... 

Glory is about her "vocals" and she can't even sing in a car? 

By the way you can talk **** about kpop but at least they sing live and dance too, and most of them are very hard choreos, so insulting them doesn't take away the fact that lipping a Carpool Karaoke is not acceptable.

Whatever, I still have hope, I'll wait for the full thing.

even if she didnt sing WELL no one would care cause its like....dude im just singing in the car. she could over sing it too to be funny. she has a great voice - no ones gonna be like "hey why didnt you sound just like you did on toxic?" 

talkin about carpool. might be the wrong thread here. lol 

Goldsoundz:

Re: VMAs, I was told specifically that she's singing this year. We'll see if she follows through on the day of the performance.

And..

That's the plan. Live Britney and a live band. I'm sure there's a Plan B if she gets nervous. I'm also sure it won't be totally without dancing either way. 

Mariah Carey lipped her carpool, too. No one cares. No one. Carpool Karaokee is not for showing off singing skills. It's a goofy skit not to be taken seriously that brings comic relief to people who aren't judgemental.

If she is singing live... I will be so happy !!!! I don't wanna read too much. Sure the Carpool will be fun, sure the VMAs will be amazing !!! That's all :truthtea:

Goldsoundz:

Re: VMAs, I was told specifically that she's singing this year. We'll see if she follows through on the day of the performance.

And..

That's the plan. Live Britney and a live band. I'm sure there's a Plan B if she gets nervous. I'm also sure it won't be totally without dancing either way. 

Thanks but :nonono:

Archived