Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will not be able to live on this planet anymore if she lip syncs :crying1:

I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but why are some of you in denial? "She'll lip sync"/"its only a teaser". 

Surely they would want a good teaser of Britney singing live to get hype/promo for the actual show if this was the case? :frenchy:

A dark time awaits us Exhale, let's start praying now :crying1:

Aaaand now i know why i havent been here the past few days, not only to avoid Glory spoilers but this ******* mess of a fanbase who nitpick and complain and have a meltdown over EVERYTHING.... its a few seconds of toxic like? chill :mj: AND WHO THE **** CAAAAAARES WHAT OTHERS THINK AND IF SHE DONT SING HER LUNGS OUT :huh:  she looks ******* amazing and just be happy shes even doing it.... it must be a ******* mess to be you, i feel sorry for those who are your friends and family if you are like this irl :messbye: 

Now im gonna keep avoiding this place and looking forward to my Britney weekend and be THANKFUL shes doing soo great. :arianabye:

I think the VMA performance will go great so I'm not anticipating any meltdowns for that. Her two most recent live TV performance (Billboard 2015 and 2016) were good and got lots of positive media coverage so I don't see how VMA's will be any different, especially if she's got a few tricks up her sleeve to make it 'something different' .:yaknow:

Carpool Karaoke is a whole other matter entirely though. I was GENUINELY shocked when I watched that preview. I don't really buy the excuses from the people in denial; to me it looks like the whole thing will be lip synced which is embarassing. :crying1:

but it's upsetting because she can do it , like ok singing in the car doesn't have to be strong and loud but at least let us hear your voice !!! the first toxic stanza is not a big deal and she could do it with her **** vocals ........... shame 

Can we please not make excuses? :frenchy:

There's already so much denial. People saying "It's fun, she'll just sing a little over the track but you won't hear much" etc.... 

On Gwen Stefani's Carpool she was properly singing loud and you could hear it well.

Let's not make excuses for something that could potentially be embarassing :crying1:

Archived