Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:zoomzoom: FF era had 6+ live performance .23188 interview and 1 documentary and they all **** and it damage her image so your point is flop 

after what we all seen thru the years i think its rational to be scared/worry...we love her and we want the beat 4 her 

i dont want the gp to hate her more and bash her :tiffsniffle:

holy fuckk u will are gonna age so sooon and die before ur 50's if u continue ur life picking every thing britney does and thinking what the GP wil think about her !! like OMGGGG **** you andf the GPP who the fuckkk caresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss WHOO THE FUCKKKK CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

phoebe-pac-man-machine-o.gif

IM BLASTING GLORY AND ITS PERFECT!!!!! stop pickingggg on every little shitty thing britney doess WHO THE FUCKKK CAREEE UU IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Guest StrawberryKisses

All I'm going to say is that if she doesn't sing at least one song live, then Corden and her management should be ashamed of themselves. It's Corden's show. Don't make exceptions for anyone Corden, even Britney. Why does her management push her when she clearly isn't comfortable? Why would Corden agree? It's your show Corden... your brand. Britney's going to get all the **** when he could have simply rejected her and settled for a normal interview. I'm not blaming Britney - I'm not even a super fan - I'm blaming her management and Corden.

18 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

:zoomzoom: FF era had 6+ live performance .23188 interview and 1 documentary and they all **** and it damage her image so your point is flop 

after what we all see thru the years i think its rational to be scared/worry...we love her and we want the beat 4 her 

So true!

We are here today because FF era damaged her image the most.

18 minutes ago, Froot said:

This is her biggest opportunity to prove that she can actually sing outside recording studio. And If she pass this, she will gain a lot of GP respect. I hope they're messing with us, but why they are so trolling this era? :mj:

27 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

after what we all see thru the years i think its rational to be scared/worry...we love her and we want the beat 4 her 

But those 6 performances are worst than VMAS 2007 and They weren't from something really important impact.

59 minutes ago, It's Ricky ***** said:

That's gonna happend just in your MINDS C'mon guys

O M F G... Are you serious? First scares about VMAS just for a performance in Vegas (the first one) and then the carpool just for a 5min preview? There's a lot of good things happening this Era and nobady is getting crazy about it? 

I could pray on my knees something similar to happen since blackout... And then comes out CIRCUS and... NOTHING.... And then FF and... NOTHING... And then BJ and.... NOTHING! :ehno:

but ríght now is here her GLORY with an flawless actittude... Shape body... Fierce and we have.... An AMAZING ALBUM... CARPOOL KARAOKE... VMAS... I HEART RADIO FESTIVAL AND ALMOST THE SÚPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW and most of you aren' getting excited?

:OMGney:

Sometimes you really make me feel sad for her...

:yeahsure: 

Believe me !!! I am totally excited !!! Checking my phone all the time, jumping on it everytime britney is posting something. I just can't wait for thursday night and I'll be watching the vmas live from france sunday.... Haaaaaaa I can't wait :)

57 minutes ago, It's Ricky ***** said:

That's gonna happend just in your MINDS C'mon guys

O M F G... Are you serious? First scares about VMAS just for a performance in Vegas (the first one) and then the carpool just for a 5min preview? There's a lot of good things happening this Era and nobady is getting crazy about it?

5 Minutes ? You're so generous. 5 seconds of Toxic are enough for an Exhale drama... :truthtea:

Archived