Dutch Network Say Britney's New Album has only one Good Song

Aslijters

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, JustLikeMe said:

Glad that this is Albert Verlinde his last week on the show. F*ckbag

He did promote Blackout in 2007, he said that everyone needs to buy it, that every song makes you want to dance! Also Trijntjes Brother loved it! Jeroen Kijk in de Vegte was the only one that was talking ****/didn't like it.

7 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

He did promote Blackout in 2007, he said that everyone needs to buy it, that every song makes you want to dance! Also Trijntjes Brother loved it! Jeroen Kijk in de Vegte was the only one that was talking ****/didn't like it.

Things have changed. Think they just getting old and bitter. 

15 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

that was before his husband cheated on him #oop

3 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

At least they're playing Shawn Mendes tracks. Never thought that would happen tbh.

And you got yourself a git thread Alsijters:orly:

When will Britney in The Netherlands?:chershade:

Thats why they are hypocrites, they talk trash about singers/songs but when a song becomes a hit or a small hit they play it 24/7 and act like its the best song they have ever heard! Same happened with S&S

8 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

S&S was big. 

But in defense of 'Giel Beelen', he played a Shawn Mendes track before he got 'really' famous. I was so surprised to hear it at that time because he was pretty unknown.

But yeah overall I agree with u. If Britney slays in the US and the rest of the EU, they prolly start praising Britney.

S&s was big in Holland, but before it was big some dutch djs talked **** about it and didnt like the song, after it became huge they start praising it. 

Btw who cares about 1 cunty dutch dj, it's not even an official review. 

I bet they will be good 

5 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

S&S was big. 

But in defense of 'Giel Beelen', he played a Shawn Mendes track before he got 'really' famous. I was so surprised to hear it at that time because he was pretty unknown.

But yeah overall I agree with u. If Britney slays in the US and the rest of the EU, they prolly start praising Britney.

Yes it was really big, but not when it came out they all hated it and most of radio stations didn't even play it!  S&S became a hit during the Serious Request week. 

Thats because Giel is always looking on Vine, Youtube, Instagram... for new singers. They even played Lana before she became famous, plus Shawn is a singer-songwriter(like i said in the other comment) Dutch radio djs love singer-songwriters.

Archived