Dutch Network Say Britney's New Album has only one Good Song

Aslijters

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

Yes it was really big, but not when it came out they all hated it and most of radio stations didn't even play it!  S&S became a hit during the Serious Request week. 

Thats because Giel is always looking on Vine, Youtube, Instagram... for new singers. They even played Lana before she became famous, plus Shawn is a singer-songwriter(like i said in the other comment) Dutch radio djs love singer-songwriters.

But **** Giel Beelen. He's an old hag trying to stay young using dutch YouTubers under the age of 20 on his channel. Done with him. 

9 minutes ago, JustLikeMe said:

But **** Giel Beelen. He's an old hag trying to stay young using dutch YouTubers under the age of 20 on his channel. Done with him. 

Giel Beelen is such a fame hungry *****! I have heard some really interesting stories about him lmao

Just now, joey4228 said:

The UK isn't any better tbh, they voted for Brexit. I do not approve. I wanna go to the Pillipines, Britney always gets the top spot and even King David Archuleta is well known there I think:orly:

I know, MESS. Oh well there's nothing we can do about it now :dontlike:

I totally forgot about David Archuleta, he was the cute guy from American Idol, right? I remember having a huge crush on him when I was younger :lollipop:

6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

The UK isn't any better tbh, they voted for Brexit. I do not approve. I wanna go to the Pillipines, Britney always gets the top spot and even King David Archuleta is well known there I think:orly:

Dare to ask (and very off-topic. Ban me if this is innapropriate): what is it with David Archuleta these days on Exhale?

Archived