Dutch Network Say Britney's New Album has only one Good Song

Aslijters

The Dutch network RTL 4 says on a daily program RTL Boulevard that Britney's New album has only one good song Called Man On The Moon. They Say that Make Me only sounds good because of G-easy. I live in such a flop country :madonna: they were talking about the carpool karaoke as well but they were mostly negative. Is it only the Netherlands that trashes Britney ?? They Said that britney received the leftovers from Justin Bieber and Salena Gomez. See video Bellow !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJCM36MVSYI&feature=youtu.be

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Aslijters said:

The Dutch network RTL 4 says on a daily program RTL Boulevard that Britney's New album has only one good song Called Man On The Moon. They Say that Make Me only sounds good because of G-easy. I live in such a flop country :madonna: they were talking about the carpool karaoke as well but they were mostly negative. Is it only the Netherlands that trashes Britney ?? They Said that britney received the leftovers from Justin Bieber and Salena Gomez. 

theyre not lying....but, guess what? leftovers or not she SLAYED The fuckeryduckery out out them more than justine or flopena could possibly do. They obviously dont understand a true gem of a album when they hear one. Glory is some of her best work in years :(

THATS SAD

IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE LOVE BRITNEY

ALMOST ALL HER SONGS WENT TO NUMBER ONE ON OUR INTERNATIONAL TOP 20 COUNTDOWN

EVEN ANTICIPATING, THAT'S WHERE YOU TAKE ME, DO SOMETHIN, MY PREROGATIVE,  AND SOMEDAY HIT NUMBER ONE

UNFORTUNATELY PRETTY GIRLS DID'NT I THINK IT PEAK AT #4

4 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Kom jij uit Nederland............. THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!

4 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Kom jij uit Nederland............. THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!

No i'm not, we have RTL & RTL2 in germany and yes i checked it, it's the same company.

They are all over europe as it seems, and share those lies. :wendycry:

8 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

I'm sorry but everything with "Dutch" in front of it in terms of good taste and good music is just biased.

They have the shittiest tastes in music, movies, FOOD  and many more

Have you ever been into a Dutch club? 

I have :sickofu:

Nice people though, welcoming and all, but their music tastes :oknolol:

well sweety i'm dutch and love Britney a stan since 1998 :bwink::bwink:

the hosts did not trash her much,, but that stupid radio DJ was talking trash ,,, how is his opinion relevant? he said coupure electrique is only heavy breathing and the worst song.. 

I can't believe I was going to work at that flop show, glad I didn't do it. in the past they talked about the weirdest gossip as if it were true about britney.. 

15 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

I'm sorry but everything with "Dutch" in front of it in terms of good taste and good music is just biased.

They have the shittiest tastes in music, movies, FOOD  and many more

Have you ever been into a Dutch club? 

I have :sickofu:

Nice people though, welcoming and all, but their music tastes :oknolol:

well now you are talking **** the same as that radio. dj.. your opinion about a few things doesnt make everything dutch bad. 

you have been in the wrong club that is your fault 

Archived