Britney cannot lip synch glory tracks

onyx09

I'm shook by the album but Nervous at the upcoming iheart radio show/VMAs vocally Britney's never sang so hard and un pitched and effect heavy in her life. If she lip syncs the slayage of vocals on what you need for example the public will drag ha. If she shocks everyone and delivers album vocals live and sounds like the album, the world will be shook. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

In order for Britney to sing Everytime or Lucky live in Vegas, she would need a 3 hour break before the song to catch her breath. Are you here for that? I don't know about me.

I honestly wouldn't care if she completely toned down the choreography and instead she'd sing some songs live.

I know most people would disagree and say she's a performer and not a "singer", but I love her live vocals so much. It's so soulful and full of emotions and passion, it sucks that she feels she needs to hide her voice or that her voice is not good enough. 

29 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

I'm shook by the album but Nervous at the upcoming iheart radio show/VMAs vocally Britney's never sang so hard and un pitched and effect heavy in her life. If she lip syncs the slayage of vocals on what you need for example the public will drag ha. If she shocks everyone and delivers album vocals live and sounds like the album, the world will be shook. 

she does sings live!! always she is just singing with the track playin, so you have not always heard her!!!!

Im ok as long as she put on a great and killer choreography and give some Primeney vibes. She can even not use a microphone and I would be ok. I want her to be on FIRE not to be Adele 2.0 :cigney:

We know she lipsyncs, she's done it for 90% of her career and it never was an obtacle for her to deliver a quality performance. It would be cool to hear her live tho :brityes:

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

Im ok as long as she put on a great and killer choreography and give some Primeney vibes. She can even not use a microphone and I would be ok. I want her to be on FIRE not to be Adele 2.0 :cigney:

We know she lipsyncs, she's done it for 90% of her career and it never was an obtacle for her to deliver a quality performance. It would be cool to hear her live tho :brityes:

I agree. It would just be cool to hear her live this era since her vocals are natural and not Siri sounding like her past hits 

2 minutes ago, idontgare said:

y'all i preordered but i need to hear britney. can one of you sistrens PM me a link? i'm reading so much praise and i need to understand what everyone's feeling :plzney:

My link doesn't work anymore but I hope your body is ready:werk: for what you hear.

I would love just a quick verse that's live one one song, then transition into pre-recordney on the 2nd song. :nervousney:

Archived