Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're stuck releasing traditionally when nobody does that anymore. Release it digitally only like almost everybody else then ship out the physical copies weeks later. She wasn't going to be number 1 anyway however it'd cut down on people deciding not to buy after already having it for a week. The impulse to buy will be gone for most non fans.

All just so they could sell 3 thousand little copies in Mexico? It's going to now leak and spread a week early.

:madonna:

4 minutes ago, LUxEM said:

That voice, i literally skipped to each point :eheeek: Honestly the only that that really bothers me is #1, i cant imagine the ****** up child ****/gore videos that are on there. Its disturbing to think about, i dont want to even research it. :zoomzoom:

That's why NO ONE from exhale needs to go there.

If there's anyone who needs this... well... :zoomzoom:

20 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Actually yes they do care because they get a hefty fine for selling things ahead of release date at least in the US.......I used to work at Target so I know all about it and actually Target made it so their registers won't even register the item if it's scanned before it's "street date"

Not in Mexico they don't, they sell pirated CDs & movies in the street and they don't care.... US is very different than other countries.

At least here they attempt to care, in Mexico they do not.

Archived