Her team has gotten so good with Photoshop! (receipts inside)

IUSM

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don't get it...I mean they are using that to promote the vmas since MTV is using that photo and the orange.

But this one is way better.

29oo6d2.png

2 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

Honey, this was released by MTV, not by Team Britney. They did the same with Rihanna and now with Nick Jonas

13924978_10153968034651701_2197515265589

They could have said no and use a better one! She's Britney, not someone who get things done on Paint.  :tbh:

(Slé MTV for being that tragic) :omg:

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

I do like the design tho...the picture of Brit slays alone

I agree. :tbh: 

1 minute ago, BarbieBitch said:

Ok she may have uploaded it but the VMAs are a MTV property an they create these images and supply them back to her team. 

Point taken, but they could have said they wanted to use something better. :tbh:

Like this:

image.jpg

:moorangu:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

But this one is way better.

29oo6d2.png

Ok now I get but it doesn't bother me. Although the more I look at this picture, the more I see her looking like she is trying to eat her hair and it's driving me crazy.

This thread is way more popular than my positive threads, this is embarrassing. :gloria:

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Ok now I get but it doesn't bother me. Although the more I look at this picture, the more I see her looking like she is trying to eat her hair and it's driving me crazy.

I want to eat her hair too. :mcry:

Archived