UPDATED: My "Glory" and "DYWCO" cover art!

Exaholic

2 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I kinda like the Glory cover. I just wish the title has no transparency.

57 minutes ago, Glorificus said:

i'll make alternate one then? See how it looks...? :mhm:

Here we go... I'm not totally happy with it because I don't like white for the text... but it's the only colour that looked right.

o5p9v4.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Glorificus said:

Here we go... I'm not totally happy with it because I don't like white for the text... but it's the only colour that looked right.

o5p9v4.jpg

One of the best fanmade covers I've seen thus far. Good work. I don't use them on Itunes. I just use the original out of respect even though Glory is her worst album cover. Thanks though. You make me want to get back to photoshop. I haven't used a lot of photoshop since signatures stop be coming a thing.

43 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

One of the best fanmade covers I've seen thus far. Good work. I don't use them on Itunes. I just use the original out of respect even though Glory is her worst album cover. Thanks though. You make me want to get back to photoshop. I haven't used a lot of photoshop since signatures stop be coming a thing.

Thanks a lot... And that's okay - I always use the official covers iTunes too - I just make these for fun!

I miss sigs :tiffsniffle:

Archived