UPDATED: My "Glory" and "DYWCO" cover art!

Exaholic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, atusch said:

Super amazing ! :yesplease:

but im the only one who doesn't like this picture so much? :kidcries:

I think it's a really natural shot for her... not too much dark make-up round the eyes, I love how her eyes look here.

I'm having problems with her lips, they look a bit wonky :dontlike:

All in all, I think its a gorgeous shot of her and I prefer it to the image they used for the ACTUAL album cover, that's why I made this artwork.

3 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

love it! I actually would prefer in general when she just go with only "BRITNEY" tbh.:clap:

I know, right?

Everyone pretty much calls her just "Britney".

She should have stopped using her surname after the Britney album since it was called just "Britney".

9 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Slay!!!!! :cooltshirt:

what program or app do you use? 

I actually use on online editor called Ribbet. It's free, but you pay extra and get the premium features too.

I look around for cool fonts and stuff and it lets you load your own fonts on to it too.

39 minutes ago, Glorificus said:

I actually use on online editor called Ribbet. It's free, but you pay extra and get the premium features too.

I look around for cool fonts and stuff and it lets you load your own fonts on to it too.

Ohh really? Thats cool! It takes creavity to make art covers , something i dont have :hype:

Archived