Britney Spears' 'Glory' Tracklist Revealed

Jordan Miller

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Austin1994 said:

Eh I'll wait till the album  drops before having a meltdown  :beysip:

Same boo. Focusing my meltdown energy towards the VMAs :bwink: if Brinny cancelled my meet and greet/POM show and just goes to Hawaii, the meltdown will be unreal for me :drinky:

3 minutes ago, MakeMeBritneyOh said:

MOOD RING? ROSE?

I get the feeling Mood Ring will be a DJ Mustard track with Brinny featured. This will be great if the album really does have some urban/R&B tracks. It's better then a Calvin/DJ Snake feature. But it's the same type of promo, a dj featured track. It's working out great for Biebz, he has like 8 tracks on the radio with his DJ features :soyeah:

Guest Nick Jonas
3 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Did the power in the studio go out while recording this song so they left it unfinished and decided to name it  Blackout (mistranslated) in french?:mj:

:ricackle:

Yeah that tracklisting does look pretty accurate, no Mood Ring though and DJ Mustard i think said it would make the album unless things changed since he said that.

Also no other alleged tracks like Rose, Capsize, In My Mind etc.

I can't at Just Luv Me AND Just Like Me both making the album though :britdrown:

The album is about 41-42 minutes in it's standard edition (similar to Blackout and Femme Fatale that were 43-44 minutes) The deluxe edition is almost an hour (55 minutes i think), which would make it one of her longest album... Still i feel that today the Deluxe editions are the new standard and that the actual standard are like partial albums...

Archived