RELIABLE SOURCE FROM PJ ABOUT THE MM ORIGINAL VIDEO + CHRISNAY EXPLANATION

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Eduardo123 said:

WHY?

Because I thought if that was their plan all along, the final video wouldn't have signs of being rushed. There's the time stamp that shows up and there's a shot that's used twice. If they planned everything, they would've shot both videos far in advance and wouldn't have made the editing mistakes they made.

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Exactly. 

Ar the end of the day most fans just want quality and to have her music given the best chance of success and exposure. 

Yes! And I don't understand why stans/fans of Britney are branded bad if they even attempt to contribute any constructive criticism/debate toward the way her team mismanages or handles situations. Why are we so harsh on other artists while Britney can be an exception and avoid any of this criticism? We're finally getting some high quality music that you can tell she has spent a lot of time on. It's sad that it's being brushed aside by a variety of factors, and it's sad that fans are shunned for even trying to speak the truth. :truthtea: 

4 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

SCALP THEM WITH THE T SIS :scalped:

Someone has to sis! :queenflopga: Glad you agree tho! :queenflopga:

This insider said that it's not coming but he gives no reason for that except or the fact that she reshot the video, but clear indication of that are the teasers she posted on her instagram the day before the video dropped. So does he know the reason they reshot the video or is he just making assumptions?

2 hours ago, Silhouette said:

and that _____ is being announced on the 18th.

What does this mean? :lanacackle:

VMAs performance, tracklist, new album cover, perfume original music video, rebellion, gimme more funeral version... What will it be?:bwink:

11 minutes ago, Body ache said:

This insider said that it's not coming but he gives no reason for that except or the fact that she reshot the video, but clear indication of that are the teasers she posted on her instagram the day before the video dropped. So does he know the reason they reshot the video or is he just making assumptions?

I still believe too, sis!

2 hours ago, Sadira said:

i really dont know what to do anymore

if you dont trust "insiders" you get screwed, if you do trust them you get screwed too

ChavSOCnFSyRy.gif

Poor Danny Devito :lanacackle:

But seriously, can someone just let us know what day to prepare for exhale to crash when they either announce she's back in Hawaii that weekend or actually doing the VMAs? :sickofu:

37 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Yes! And I don't understand why stans/fans of Britney are branded bad if they even attempt to contribute any constructive criticism/debate toward the way her team mismanages or handles situations. Why are we so harsh on other artists while Britney can be an exception and avoid any of this criticism? We're finally getting some high quality music that you can tell she has spent a lot of time on. It's sad that it's being brushed aside by a variety of factors, and it's sad that fans are shunned for even trying to speak the truth. :truthtea: 

Someone has to sis! :queenflopga: Glad you agree tho! :queenflopga:

She is losing fans. There is a problem. 

Its not like it's just different opinions or ppl are being negative to be negative 

Archived