RELIABLE SOURCE FROM PJ ABOUT THE MM ORIGINAL VIDEO + CHRISNAY EXPLANATION

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but, experience shows us that there's NO reliable source whatsoever, nowhere. 

People get a piece of info from somewhere and then they claim being an insider for eternity. 

People here should learn to wait for things to happen/ or not happen instead of always being such dramatic Queens. 

I dont know him and i dont care who he is.. JUST ******* #freemakemevideo stupid Britney team.Do smth right for the first time. DELETE THAT perfume 2.0 boring *** video, feed the fans who pay you and support tou every single era with what they want..Britneys first singles were always accompanied with cool and iconic and **** MVs. Why not this time? Especially with that amazing track? Bye girls.U better pay that david dude and find a legit solution with the sponsors that u love so much and BINGO.:cigney:

#freemakeme #savemakeme #savetheera bb

• Super Mods
58 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That is so false...

The GP love good music videos...

fans on here use the "oh it doesn't matter or isn't important" excuse for everything. 

It does obviously since we havent had a good happy era in forever and the GP aren't supporting.

It all matters 

50 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No magazines... 

They wont communicate with fans. The album cover. The shoot doesn't really have a direction.

Every era since Circus we have to suffer with misfortunes with something. They have had years to pull it together. 

Honestly everything you said encompasses what the scrapping of the original MV represents to me. A big "**** you" to the fanbase, no matter how delusional that sounds. There has been such a disconnect between Britney's team and her fanbase because of the lack of communication. I know they have the right to address whatever they want, but when big missteps or mistakes happen, rather than engage them, they just brush them under the rug and assume that everything is OK. Or that the factors that have supported Britney's (and her team's) success all these years has remained constant, when that may be far from the truth. A lot has changed, and it's like they haven't had the best time adapting to all those changes. 

And for all those who are going to come for me to "get over it," "stop being delusional," "you are choosing to support her," "go stan someone else if you're pressed," the fact is that I do my part in requesting Make Me on MediaBase, I've pre-ordered the album, I stream the music on Apple Music, and stream on YouTube. As much as I despise the released video. I've even streamed it a couple times. At least I know I'm not a sheep going blindly with the crowd/status quo.

1 hour ago, BenDBitch said:

You are delusional as **** :orangu: She's like the biggest **** queen now LOL Momney is gone. Don't even think for a second that the original mv was scrapped because it is ****...

Seriously.  She just posted a topless pic with her *** hanging out, and even in the new video she's rolling around in skimpy lingerie and hooking up with a dude.  She obviously has no problem with being ****.  The original video was scrapped for other reasons, and we'll probably never get a definitive answer as to why.

46 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

This era is supposed to be her best era since Circus/ITZ and starting off with a shitty music video a huge meltdown? I'm really sad and disappointed.

That's your own fault.  It's just a music video, but you guys keep acting like it's the end of the world, when nobody outside of Exhale even cares about it.  To literally everyone else it's just an okay video at worst, not the catastrophe you drama queens make it out to be.  Move on already.  We're getting a new album in less than two weeks and all you guys can do is ***** about the video.  :wontcry:

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

and that WHAT is being announced :receipts2:

VMAs announcement, bookmark me :thetea:

Seriously, Joe said this morning that something is coming on the 18th. Someone asked him if it's the tracklist and he said it's more than that. Which can also mean that we'll get the tracklist once the new instant grat is released. Then few other questions popped up, I think one was if we're getting another song like a surprise, and someone mentioned VMAs. He replied to all but the one about VMAs, saying there's only one grat track, and later on he said that "you can figure it out by the process of elimination". And then couple of hours later he said somehting like "If *wink* VMAs are happening...".

Joe is reliable, he was the one who said that Make Me video is definitely coming that friday, he confirmed the reshoot, I think he was also one of the people who confirmed the album preorder and release date. All the facts are pointing at VMAs, she cancelled the dates, now the tease. And don't forget Britney herself said that there's a lot coming. So yeah, I would usually be cautious about this, but I am confident enough that she's doing it this year. :howiroll:

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Seriously.  She just posted a topless pic with her *** hanging out, and even in the new video she's rolling around in skimpy lingerie and hooking up with a dude.  She obviously has no problem with being ****.  The original video was scrapped for other reasons, and we'll probably never get a definitive answer as to why.

That's your own fault.  It's just a music video, but you guys keep acting like it's the end of the world, when nobody outside of Exhale even cares about it.  To literally everyone else it's just an okay video at worst, not the catastrophe you drama queens make it out to be.  Move on already.  We're getting a new album in less than two weeks and all you guys can do is ***** about the video.  :wontcry:

Sorry but 15,000 people signed a petition to release the vid... pretty sure jordan gets about 200 people, 6 pigs and 1kg of lint on this forum at any one time, so i think people outside of Exhale have an opinion on the matter. :queenflopga:

14 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Honestly everything you said encompasses what the scrapping of the original MV represents to me. A big "**** you" to the fanbase, no matter how delusional that sounds. There has been such a disconnect between Britney's team and her fanbase because of the lack of communication. I know they have the right to address whatever they want, but when big missteps or mistakes happen, rather than engage them, they just brush them under the rug and assume that everything is OK. Or that the factors that have supported Britney's (and her team's) success all these years has remained constant, when that may be far from the truth. A lot has changed, and it's like they haven't had the best time adapting to all those changes. 

And for all those who are going to come for me to "get over it," "stop being delusional," "you are choosing to support her," "go stan someone else if you're pressed," the fact is that I do my part in requesting Make Me on MediaBase, I've pre-ordered the album, I stream the music on Apple Music, and stream on YouTube. As much as I despise the released video. I've even streamed it a couple times. At least I know I'm not a sheep going blindly with the crowd/status quo.

Exactly. 

Ar the end of the day most fans just want quality and to have her music given the best chance of success and exposure. 

16 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

SCALP THEM WITH THE T SIS :scalped:

Archived