RELIABLE SOURCE FROM PJ ABOUT THE MM ORIGINAL VIDEO + CHRISNAY EXPLANATION

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, OutrageousMoi said:

So Joe from PJ (he's 100% reliable insider) just posted this :

Lol at people thinking there's still hope in the video. I know Exhale and BreatheHeavy think it is but I can literally confirm that there are no plans to release it. The same way I confirmed the video was being uploaded an hour before it did, that they'd reshot it, that Do You Wanna Come Over is being added to the Vegas setlist and that _____ is being announced on the 18th.

CHRISNAY, YOU BETTER HAVE A VERY GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS!!!!!

Soooo the VMA perfromace is being annoucned on the 18th? oorrr is she just talking about the song?!...great insider lol 

Guest Lord Bills
4 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

@Lord Bills come in here and have your meltdown please 

:moorangu:

i'm just excited for the VMA right now 

-featuring-Sula-Miranda.gif

original video can go to hell now

if the performance will be a mess, kill me

3 hours ago, marrecarney said:

VMAs announcement, bookmark me :thetea:

Seriously, Joe said this morning that something is coming on the 18th. Someone asked him if it's the tracklist and he said it's more than that. Which can also mean that we'll get the tracklist once the new instant grat is released. Then few other questions popped up, I think one was if we're getting another song like a surprise, and someone mentioned VMAs. He replied to all but the one about VMAs, saying there's only one grat track, and later on he said that "you can figure it out by the process of elimination". And then couple of hours later he said somehting like "If *wink* VMAs are happening...".

Joe is reliable, he was the one who said that Make Me video is definitely coming that friday, he confirmed the reshoot, I think he was also one of the people who confirmed the album preorder and release date. All the facts are pointing at VMAs, she cancelled the dates, now the tease. And don't forget Britney herself said that there's a lot coming. So yeah, I would usually be cautious about this, but I am confident enough that she's doing it this year. :howiroll:

:thetea::truthtea::receipts1:

Not thursday though

Archived