Make Me is officially the 2nd biggest jump on the Hot 100 this week + expected to become Britney's 22nd Top 20 on Pop Songs' chart!

andreafly1

Just now, PlayingItSafe said:

If I remember correctly (probably not, a year's a long time!) PG had 3 weeks around #29 #30, but then afterwards it fell quite hard and was gone in maybe week 8/9? Make Me has already achieved a better peak, but it needs to get back into the Top 40 and then get promo. 

Yes, Make Me... is doing a little bit better, but given its debut position, it is fell harder than Pretty Girls. And it seems the MV effect will be limited.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Streaming doesn't work so well with pop stars, but it's doing great for urban artists. Mainly because their fans can't afford to buy songs so they stream tons. Sorry Drake fans. :beysip: If streaming wasn't counted towards bb then both Make Me and PG would have gone top 10. :whitneyshade:

OMG. :moorangu: 

I asked for help about my Spotify problem yesterday in your thread

So I might as well seek help about my Twitter account being locked in another one of yours :(

2 weeks ago I was doing MRL and I got the automated action message then I was told my account was locked and even though I did what I was told to do (they sent me a code via phone) I still can't tweet/retweet/like/follow or do anything. Help plz. :plzney:

Archived