Make Me is officially the 2nd biggest jump on the Hot 100 this week + expected to become Britney's 22nd Top 20 on Pop Songs' chart!

andreafly1

23 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

@Andrea Beez how do you know it's gonna be on #19 or #20 on Billboard pop songs?

That chart basically reflects the Top 40.

US radio airplay is beign tracked from Monday to Sunday...Make Me entered & stayed into the Top 20 4 days before the tracking week ended, so it'll most likely reach a new peak on Pop Songs' chart tomorrow. (#19 or #20)

:bop:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I'm not very available at the moment, I'm currently eyeing some daddy who teases me at the beach but I don't want to **** him on the ocean...I'm afraid of sharks and my **** is hungry enough :hype:

But who knows? Maybe I'll find you at an **** someday :lanacackle:

23 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

damn :thirsty: i think we might have to meet some time soon :thirsty: 

while A.D. has his own man, I'll give you a ******* instead

28 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

That chart basically reflects the Top 40.

US radio airplay is beign tracked from Monday to Sunday...Make Me entered & stayed into the Top 20 4 days before the tracking week ended, so it'll most likely reach a new peak on Pop Songs' chart tomorrow. (#19 or #20)

:bop:

hope so sis, that chart updates tomorrow right?

On 8/14/2016 at 4:52 PM, Andrea Beez said:

Sales are definitely going to be a little better on the next Hot 100 update. Hopefully Top 20 effect will help the song on pop radio & streaming is important aswell!

Streaming is going to be huge. This HOT100 increase was due to the 10+mil views on new video + audio.. We likely wont get 10m more this week so I think its up in the air..

If only everyone would just have the video playing on repeat on mute 24/7.......

12 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

hope so sis, that chart updates tomorrow right?

Yep!

10 minutes ago, grevan said:

Streaming is going to be huge. This HOT100 increase was due to the 10+mil views on new video + audio.. We likely wont get 10m more this week so I think its up in the air..

If only everyone would just have the video playing on repeat on mute 24/7.......

Streams are currently decreasing both on Spotify & VEVO this week (plust last week's US streams were around 7M, VEVO audio/mv + Spotify combined)...at the same time sales are increasing a bit, so we can't really predict what's going to happen next week on the Hot 100...!

Archived