Glory: promo plans!

TheGloryBritney

Okay guys, we are 12 days away from the release of the new album, I'm excited.. Here is the promo planned so far :orly:

- August

Promo tracks, carpool karaoke, Album release day, VMAs (rumors), live video Q&A, original MM video:sobbing:

- September

IHeart Radio performance

We Know that Britney is not a promo monster anymore, but what do you think will be the other possible things that she'll do in terms of promo?

Ellen will be back in September, other talk shows are still on?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the feeling that we're NOT getting a documentary this era... which is kinda weird since we've had one for the past 3 eras

I think Ellen is possible since she's always there for promo. 

I think the Carpool Karaoke is a miracle for the B Army because never in a million years would I expect Brit to do that.

It's way more fun than a typical talk show interview and I can't wait for the GP to see Britney's goofy, funny and humble side :ahhh:

4 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

I get the feeling that we're NOT getting a documentary this era... which is kinda weird since we've had one for the past 3 eras

I think Ellen is possible since she's always there for promo. 

I think the Carpool Karaoke is a miracle for the B Army because never in a million years would I expect Brit to do that.

It's way more fun than a typical talk show interview and I can't wait for the GP to see Britney's goofy, funny and humble side :ahhh:

I know but a PERFORMANCE is necessary

Release a longer commercial for Private Show

VMA (?) 

Ellen (?) 

1-2 Magazine covers

release professionally shot POM Make Me performance

2.5-5 min talk about what each song means/process after first week like Spotify commentary 

A good video for Single 2 and 3 

Put a Glory track in a TV show (maybe maybe a commercial but depends on what)

a street team to put up posters around big cities would be smart and wouldn't even have to do it herself

celebs (especially Larry's people) announce a track until release

-----these can see being the most realistic

34 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

Hopefully another legendary Q&A... I need to learn more about what her kids do in there free time :drinky:

I love knowing about her personal life but why does she insists on doing these when she always says the same thing :jackk::jackk::jackk:

15 minutes ago, TheHolyBritney said:

But she needs to sell this album 

Carpool and vma(?) are enough for a legend like Britney. 

Big names in music aim only for the big platforms such as Billboard, Vma, Superbowl, Carpool ( it's the hot thing rn ) .......  I just don't see a big name like Britney doing Ellen and Fallon. Lol hell no

Archived