Glory: promo plans!

TheGloryBritney

47 minutes ago, Style. said:

Carpool and vma(?) are enough for a legend like Britney. 

Big names in music aim only for the big platforms such as Billboard, Vma, Superbowl, Carpool ( it's the hot thing rn ) .......  I just don't see a big name like Britney doing Ellen and Fallon. Lol hell no

I know but VMAs are a must:sobbing:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, TheHolyBritney said:

Okay guys, we are 12 days away from the release of the new album, I'm excited.. Here is the promo planned so far :orly:

- August

Promo tracks, carpool karaoke, Album release day, VMAs (rumors), live video Q&A, original MM video:sobbing:

- September

IHeart Radio performance

We Know that Britney is not a promo monster anymore, but what do you think will be the other possible things that she'll do in terms of promo?

Ellen will be back in September, other talk shows are still on?

I think she might do Ellen as well... Maybe some other tv interviews but I don't think we'll get live performances except for the vmas (fingers crossed) and the iHeart radio festival.

Talk shows don't do much for sales anymore, so I wouldn't be mad if she ignored those.  An Ellen appearance would be cute, but it's not necessary.

Honestly, in 2016, doing something that goes viral is the best way to promote yourself, so let's hope Carpool Karaoke does that (for good reasons).  The VMAs would be a huge help, too, just because it would be heralded as her big return to the stage after '07 and would be all over the news that entire first week her album is out, which would really boost her sales and overall presence.  

Archived