Will They Make Private Show a Music Video?

Little Prince

For me it's her best song since gimme more era. PS and Clumsy has the 40s vibe n total classy pop. Hope Brit sticks to this kind of music more, her vocal is really great here. It's the grammy awards material.

When i saw artsy fartsy threads what i have in mind is PS n Clumsy will be back to back music video have setting like in Moulin Rouge or musical movie kinda thing.

Hope it's true :ahhh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Little Prince said:

For me it's her best song since gimme more era. PS and Clumsy has the 40s vibe n total classy pop. Hope Brit sticks to this kind of music more, her vocal is really great here. It's the grammy awards material.

When i saw artsy fartsy threads what i have in mind is PS n Clumsy will be back to back music video have setting like in Moulin Rouge or musical movie kinda thing.

Hope it's true :ahhh:

Well we had a semi-video and they removed it from her channel :britdrown:

2 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Nope cause it's not a single and they have already shot a whole commercial for it.

A WHOLE commercial? It has like 5 seconds of the song. Plus they already removed it from her account.

I wish they actually shot the full song, cause that's the best she's looked in years. That's the kind of video that should be exposed to the GP, not Pretty Girls or Make Me...

Archived