Will They Make Private Show a Music Video?

Little Prince

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I hope it's the second single :crying1:

And I hope it doesn't even make the final Glory cut. It's just bad, her vocals are great but the song as a whole is just boring, empty, it ends as it starts, just no. 

I swear, I have tried so many times to listen to it but I'm just fooling myself, I just don't like it. It's "The beat goes on" from the Glory album. 

I think the second single release will be a song from "Glory" that we've not heard yet, they are using "Private Show" and "Clumsy" as buzz songs to give a taster for the album, in a way it's getting me excited cause if I'm liking these songs so much then they might have other on the album which are even stronger! 

5 hours ago, Little Prince said:

For me it's her best song since gimme more era. PS and Clumsy has the 40s vibe n total classy pop. Hope Brit sticks to this kind of music more, her vocal is really great here. It's the grammy awards material.

When i saw artsy fartsy threads what i have in mind is PS n Clumsy will be back to back music video have setting like in Moulin Rouge or musical movie kinda thing.

Hope it's true :ahhh:

I thought that they just screenshot the commercial from the PS video TBH ;) 

On 14/8/2016 at 6:08 AM, PokemonSpears said:

A WHOLE commercial? It has like 5 seconds of the song. Plus they already removed it from her account.

I wish they actually shot the full song, cause that's the best she's looked in years. That's the kind of video that should be exposed to the GP, not Pretty Girls or Make Me...

Unfortunately Ps will be just another : 

I hope she looks as **** as in Ps commercial in the 2nd single's mv :hype: But can the Gp handle it :riri:

On 13/08/2016 at 11:59 PM, Little Prince said:

For me it's her best song since gimme more era. PS and Clumsy has the 40s vibe n total classy pop. Hope Brit sticks to this kind of music more, her vocal is really great here. It's the grammy awards material.

When i saw artsy fartsy threads what i have in mind is PS n Clumsy will be back to back music video have setting like in Moulin Rouge or musical movie kinda thing.

Hope it's true :ahhh:

sorry but  gret3.gif

7 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Unfortunately Ps will be just another : 

I hope she looks as **** as in Ps commercial in the 2nd single's mv :hype: But can the Gp handle it :riri:

Of course they couldn't. :crying1:

I kinda get the comments on the Make Me video saying she's old, and that's because, indeed, the tanned skin makes her look way older than she is In the Private Show ad, even though she had a tan too, they made her look more like her natural skin tone, and that makes her look like the goddess she really is.

I think the Private Show MV was already shot and the PS fragrance commercial was just a teaser, plus, there's too much footage floating around from that shoot, so much it could not have been left in the cutting room while putting the commercial together.

But we never know what her team will pull from their ***** and for all we know, they love them some recycling. Even if PS became a single I truly believe they'd edit the footage from the commercial (if it is just a commercial with a really high budget; try to think about that) and just release it as if we're unaware of this shooting taking place. :whitneyshade:

On 8/14/2016 at 1:13 AM, Dark Doggie said:

If your album is in the top 3 selling albums of the year youll get grammys even if its a shitty album.

thats how grammys work now.

Exactly, I mean look at this ****: (it got nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album)  I'm not a Katy hater, Teenage Dream it's freaking great but this one is so weak compared to TD.

811DR6fJ8IL._SL1500_.jpg

Archived