Britney Spears handwrittend lyrics to "Brightest Morning Star"

Baptiste.p

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emailmycock

Too bad the producers made the final product 99% Myah's vocals:girlfall: I can't listen to Britney Jean because I have to pretend that it's Britney singing while I know it's not:girlfall:

1 minute ago, Zoella said:

Too bad the producers made the final product 99% Myah's vocals:girlfall: I can't listen to Britney Jean because I have to pretend that it's Britney singing while I know it's not:girlfall:

It's hardly 99% tho, I doesn't make this situation any better but Britney sang a lot of the songs too and BMS is Myah-free.

Guest emailmycock
1 minute ago, MrPhotographer said:

It's hardly 99% tho, I doesn't make this situation any better but Britney sang a lot of the songs too and BMS is Myah-free.

Nah, listen to "Myah Jean" on YouTube and you'll see the light. You can hear that *****'s cheap Britney voice imitation on BMS and several BJ tracks:girlfall:

4 hours ago, MrPhotographer said:

Actually, the line "You are the light of my beautiful life I can never let go you're my brightest morning star" is Myah

And she sings the chorus (with Britney but her voice overpowers her). Her vocal stems leaked:surething:

Archived