Jump to content

Gimme more video had the same fate as mm too


derick

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney was in the middle of a mental breakdown and had no team around her. the gimme more mess was understandable 

 

Now were talking about a sane britney and a """"professional"""" team doing insane stuff with her legacy :whitneyshade:

Link to comment

Nobody promised us anything for the Gimme more vid. All they did was release it, but the vid still captured what the song was about. For Make Me, they teased us with pictures from the set. This video is just her auditioning guys so she can have *** with one of them later while her ***** dancers sit by and watch. Btw blackout is flawless and I still would've been okay with no videos from that era.

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Blackout could have not any music videos and it would still remain one of the best masterpieces in pop history. Lol

UGH THANK YOU PEOPLE IRL TELL ME IM INSANE WHEN I SAY IT's SOooOoo good

 

not even joking I liked every single song on that album I loved it and it came out at such a weird time in my life also. I was going through my own personal hell but that album was seriously the air in my lungs RAHHH YES

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, cho said:

UGH THANK YOU PEOPLE IRL TELL ME IM INSANE WHEN I SAY IT's SOooOoo good

 

not even joking I liked every single song on that album I loved it and it came out at such a weird time in my life also. I was going through my own personal hell but that album was seriously the air in my lungs RAHHH YES

Yes! Blackout is a holy bible sis

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Nobody promised us anything for the Gimme more vid. All they did was release it, but the vid still captured what the song was about. For Make Me, they teased us with pictures from the set. This video is just her auditioning guys so she can have *** with one of them later while her ***** dancers sit by and watch. Btw blackout is flawless and I still would've been okay with no videos from that era.

This. 

Her team consistently builds the fan base up, just to deliver sub-standard product. If they'd stop with the false promises, nobody would have high expectations and they would all be happy with the sub-standard product because they never expected more to begin with.

How many times has this happened now? If we made a list, it would be a very long one.

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, div said:

Britney was in the middle of a mental breakdown and had no team around her. the gimme more mess was understandable 

 

Now were talking about a sane britney and a """"professional"""" team doing insane stuff with her legacy :whitneyshade:

She's delivering what seems to be a good album and will promote. Does she deserve to flop? We all love the song and we have to stream it to help it

You'd appreciate the adorable and **** moments of the music video if you weren't so determined to hate it :icant2:

Link to comment
6 hours ago, div said:

Britney was in the middle of a mental breakdown and had no team around her. the gimme more mess was understandable 

 

Now were talking about a sane britney and a """"professional"""" team doing insane stuff with her legacy :whitneyshade:

<img alt=":whitneyshade:" data-emoticon="" src="http://exhalecdn.breatheheavy.com/uploads/emoticons/whitneyshade.gif" title=":whitneyshade:" />

***** u clearly wasn't a fan then these bitter ******* melted down then too and for the vmas even tho they KNEW her situation. 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Wtf not at all GM video is AMAZING and just the funeral scenes were deleted. This time we have an amazing video that has been scrapped for a trash and messy video. 

***** plz ppl melted down b/c she didn't dance and all she did was walk around a pole for 4 mins and if that was released now u would be signin a petition again 

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Brian-Ryan said:

Nope. Gimme More was amazing and still is amazing. I was on Exhale 1.0 when the song and video dropped. It got far more praise. The true glory days. 2007/2008 Exhale.

Yo *** wasn't here for **** that **** was DRAGGEDDDDD to hell and back and 2098 u birches ruined the circus tour as it happened, the promo performances, and the videos despite all of that bring some of he best in her ENTIRE career...I was here since bomt so I can accept everything...when she released the vid for not a girl and dlmbtltk we were just happy for s new video no one complained  omg lazy ***** just lookin hot on a mountain or she's just lookin hit in a ****** beach....it's SAD how this fanbase is 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, derick said:

Yo *** wasn't here for **** that **** was DRAGGEDDDDD to hell and back and 2098 u birches ruined the circus tour as it happened, the promo performances, and the videos despite all of that bring some of he best in her ENTIRE career...I was here since bomt so I can accept everything...when she released the vid for not a girl and dlmbtltk we were just happy for s new video no one complained  omg lazy ***** just lookin hot on a mountain or she's just lookin hit in a ****** beach....it's SAD how this fanbase is 

 

Lies yes find me in the archives Exhale was LIT during that time especially when Blackout demos came out. I'm an Exhale veteran. I been around for almost 10 years. Get your life. :madonna:

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Brian-Ryan said:

Lies yes find me in the archives Exhale was LIT during that time especially when Blackout demos came out. I'm an Exhale veteran. I been around for almost 10 years. Get your life. :madonna:

So have I get your life I've been around for 10 years and everyone bashed her vid and dragged her u sound delusional as **** thinkin that ppl who were used to PRIMENEY was lit over that vma performance don't make an excuse for the stupidly of this meltdown 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block