Gimme more video had the same fate as mm too

derick

7 minutes ago, derick said:

So have I get your life I've been around for 10 years and everyone bashed her vid and dragged her 

Nope. Maybe some people disliked, but Britney definitely got more love here during the Blackout/Circus days on Exhale. Whatever you say, I don't believe you been around that long. You probably don't remember the signatures, breatheheavy Expose drama, when Jordan was the only admin, underage Charlie & my **** pics being spammed on General, people doing private shows on MSN lol I won't name names I'm gentlemen ... and so much more. Real vet here, but if you were here if you say so go head. I guess you weren't that active on the board. I don't remember you, but trust people definitely remember me. Nice to meet you though. :drinky:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Brian-Ryan said:

Nope. Maybe some people disliked, but Britney definitely got more love here during the Blackout/Circus days on Exhale. Whatever you say, I don't believe you been around that long. You probably don't remember the signatures, breatheheavy Expose drama, when Jordan was the only admin, underage Charlie & my **** pics being spammed on General, people doing private shows on MSN lol I won't name names I'm gentlemen ... and so much more. Real vet here, but if you were here if you say so go head. I guess you weren't that active on the board. I don't remember you, but trust people definitely remember me. Nice to meet you though. :drinky:

I remember everything especially how often Jordan licked Ali sims and SAM's *** and dissed her family

ppl didn't like the b/o demos at first the loved gm didn't like hai(it was called "cold as fire") they didn't like perfect lover (it was called got me high) they didn't like heaven on earth(it was called your) I remember ALL of it and the WORLD melted down over vma 2007 how tf are u seriously saying ppl was praising that u sound stupid as **** 

5 minutes ago, derick said:

I remember everything especially how often Jordan licked Ali sims and SAM's *** and dissed her family

ppl didn't like the b/o demos at first the loved gm didn't like hai(it was called "cold as fire") they didn't like perfect lover (it was called got me high) they didn't like heaven on earth(it was called your) I remember ALL of it and the WORLD melted down over vma 2007 how tf are u seriously saying ppl was praising that u sound stupid as **** 

People especially threw less shade at Gimme More the MUSIC VIDEO and a lot of people loved the Blackout demos some more than the original especially cold as fire. Your memory is ****** a little it's okay. Don't call me a dumb ****. If this was old Exhale, I would rip you to shreds. I've matured. Some people grow. Some people don't. :)

Archived