David LaChapelle leaked Make Me to ruin its release and took the Glory photoshoot with him

Body ache

11 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Why couldn't he just change a few scenes tho?

But I think Britney is too conservative. As long as things are not rated r it's ok for a mom these days. From what I see from the leaks there is no full frontal nudity anything that looks tacky, which is what I thought she wanted edited out.

He wouldn't even let Kourtney's kids be in their christmas family photo. You think he wouldn't do the same to Britney?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, WerkB¡tch said:

It's not only Britney team's fault, it's Britney herself aswell, she's the one that regrets some scenes.

He should have been able to change it though. It's not his video. It's Britney's. He also got everyone hyped for a meltdown if he actually did leak his video, but all the arrows point to him.

10 minutes ago, Body ache said:

He wouldn't even let Kourtney's kids be in their christmas family photo. You think he wouldn't do the same to Britney?

That was because of liability because of all the broken glass in the floor of the set. Nudity, simulated oral *** acts, and jackhammering humping a dancer for a mom are a different story. That type of **** needs to be edited out Im sorry.

But anyway this is a moot point because from what Ive seen from the leaks the original didn't have any of that. 

Unless team's britney feels her fans are just tired of their constantly bullshit they will continue to be shitty. The better we can do for Britney is not accepting their **** ANYMORE! they will get scared and start to do ***** right!!! this is just unacceptable for an A popstar, not even B's have so much lame team. they do better videos, better promo, etc.

Honestly it's not really Britney's fault it's her sick obsessive father who's always on the set of her music videos :thetea: they ****** her album and her videos, he doesn't want her to contact the beasts of the industry because he's a red-neck ******* , too bad cus they could have taken her back to top where she was before..... 

36 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

Unless team's britney feels her fans are just tired of their constantly bullshit they will continue to be shitty. The better we can do for Britney is not accepting their **** ANYMORE! they will get scared and start to do ***** right!!! this is just unacceptable for an A popstar, not even B's have so much lame team. they do better videos, better promo, etc.

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

He should have been able to change it though. It's not his video. It's Britney's. He also got everyone hyped for a meltdown if he actually did leak his video, but all the arrows point to him.

Even if he didn't leak we'd still have a meltdown because Britney posted a picture with the dancers and an outfit not found in the official video.

Why she recorded a video comfortably and then regrets?

Archived