David LaChapelle leaked Make Me to ruin its release and took the Glory photoshoot with him

Body ache

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be completely honest , I am SO dissapointed in this video. I love make me and I love Britney. I didn't believe the rumors about the reshoot but obviously that was the wrong thing to believe in. I have never been so dissapointed with her. Not with pretty girls not with work *****, not even with perfume. This is a lead single not the fourth single. I can't even deal (no shade cause I love it but criminal) was better than this ****. I honestly can't believe she did this. If It wasn't for the fact that I loved her for SO long I would unstan her. But I have faith that she justify herself with the next video. But as far as charting and getting the general publics attention ,she's done. I hate to say it because I want so bad for her to be on top and for everyone to acknowledge her as the queen or princess of pop, but it's just past that point. I hate the video I love the song I'm just drunk and in my feelings so don't drag me. I literally almost cried when I saw the video and I don't see how anyone can actually appreciate the video the only thing good about it is that she looks great. Ugh okay I'm done

We can't keep on wishing Britney to flop when we don't get what we want. The era is just beginning, yes the video was underwhelming for a lead single. Yes it worries me that they rushed the album photoshoots if they had 'creative differences' with Lachapelle but WE HAVE AN IHEART PERFORMANCE TO LOOK FORWARD TO, a CARPOOL KARAOKE (if true) to hear Britney sing LIVE after so long, 17 NEW TRACKS ON GLORY, a possible VMA performance! Yes there will be more meltdowns along the way. Not everything she does will go well with 'FANS' same with not everything Britney's label, team or directors go well with her. Take a sit and just enjoy this era we're getting. 

I just don't get how these issues with the video weren't fleshed out before production. She's worked with David in the past so she knows how he works. Team B received the treatment and knew what was going to be filmed. Britney sat in a makeup chair for God knows how long and got her body painted. So it's not like the end result was a surprise. Why did they react so badly after filming, when Brit seemed so excited filming it?

So many questions :(

Archived