David LaChapelle leaked Make Me to ruin its release and took the Glory photoshoot with him

Body ache

I hope that's true. I was always defending Britney, I never complained about Perfume or Femme Fataleney or Britney Jean. But I truly can't defend her right now. If that's the case, good. Hopefully she'll change her mind, if not, she totally deserves to flop harder than Cher.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, WerkB¡tch said:

Even if he didn't leak we'd still have a meltdown because Britney posted a picture with the dancers and an outfit not found in the official video.

Why she recorded a video comfortably and then regrets?

She probably wanted to pull a perfume and have her team edit out those scenes after it was all said and done with David. She was also the last one editing the Work ***** music video so I'm not surprised if she wanted to do the same with Make Me but David LaChapelle was not having it.

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

He sent his video to Perez so it could catch on. He sabotaged Britney because she didn't agree with a few scenes. He didn't want to change his version so they dropped him and they shot the video with someone else. Make Me also leaked around the same time Britney did the reshoot. It all makes sense now. He also shot the album photoshoot and took it with him which is why we have a screenshot as the album cover.

:MCwave:

the whole situation is so weird and britney makes holiday in hawaii:rihcackle:

I love that g eazy hasn't even said anything. Like he didn't even retweet it. He looks like he was shoehorned in the new video. 

I don't think we will get a "part 2" because if we were then he'd probably know and be more enthusiastic about it and try and hype the first video. Along with BURNS. And from the leaks it doesn't seem like they ever finished editing the original. 

And I'm sure they wouldn't get 2 DIFFERENT directers to put 2 videos together. Their ideas would clash and I'm sure they wouldn't have filmed them so far apart

1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

Unless team's britney feels her fans are just tired of their constantly bullshit they will continue to be shitty. The better we can do for Britney is not accepting their **** ANYMORE! they will get scared and start to do ***** right!!! this is just unacceptable for an A popstar, not even B's have so much lame team. they do better videos, better promo, etc.

Thiss idiotic team will never wise up. Remember how badly BJ and perfume were received? We thought they would learn their lesson and then the next thing we got was PRETTY GIRLS. And now this.... **** it's getting exhausting. :sickofu:

2 hours ago, TheAllu said:

Just like with Perfume video... :sickofu:

Wasn't there a petition for it too with like 20k signatures... :unbothered:

Not sure, but go further back to when the original Gimme More and Every time videos were scrapped. Were they acknowledged by her team then? Bear in mind social media did not really exist or what did exist was not that common in 2004/2007

2 hours ago, the_toy said:

tbh its very difficult to be a fan of hers nowadays... wont spend any more minutes of my day voting and requesting. 

she will flop harder than BJ and she will deal tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

IA

Im done stanning for her tbh.. if dis is how she wanna play its perfect but im done buying her **** or promoting while she is ruining everything about her career and going to the beach while her whole fan base is on meltdowns, we live in a constant 2007 with her tbfqh

Archived