Full Skit: Britney Spears Pranks Jimmy Kimmel

Jordan Miller

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

i don't get how some of you are looking at her dancers :disbelief: I mean when im watching a video and britney is on it i can barely see any other person :BBMAney: i literally couldn't recognize any of her dancers if i saw them, for real :idkha:

hahaha, same with me... the only one i would recognize for sure is like Willie Gomez, lol :lolnoworries: i cant take my eyes of our girl when i watch these vids :mjpopcorn::makeitrain:

Ewww to those saying that she should've grinded on Jimmy. Even the one dancer was like get on him Britney. That would have been too much! Glad she wasn't a *****. Jimmy looked like he was naked under there. It would have been cool if she got into bed with him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said goodnight though. Either way, nice one Britney! Now go prank Donald Trump :britwtf3:

I wish she made more **** moves. When she was sitting on his bed she was doing same moves like 10 times and then 2 of her dancers saved the situation with dancing moves next to his head. It was funny. And her laugh was funny. But she looked a little uncomfortable at his bed. So I guess she could do better but not bad. I would rather see the video premiere 

Archived