Make me is number 65 on itunes....so sad

HyunA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to remember a time where there wasn't a new topic every 2 minutes about no promo, complain complain complain, track is doing poor on iTunes, complain complain complain.

Seriously, the song is rocking radio and streaming.  I've been hearing Make Me on the radio constantly and while in a Tim Hortons yesterday the radio host announced the song as being the #1 most requested song.

People need to start looking at the bigger complete picture and stop being drama queens.  This board is getting annoying af with the same negative ninny topics

18 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Except the song charted higher than PG and Perfume, yall are ******* honestly! The song in no way flopped! #17 with no promo from an old artist is actually amazing you people act like she's Christina or current Mariah. Just a little food for thought Fergie, Christina, Mariah, and JLo's last singles were all promoted  and MM charted way higher than all of them with literally a tweet and insta post.....................

In the US. But in many European countries, the song is flopping (UK, Belgium, Sweden, Italy) compared to Pretty Girls. The song is also doing worse in Canada, Australia and South Korea. :frenchy:

All the sources for Make Me... ; all the sources for Pretty Girls

11 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

In the US. But in many European countries, the song is flopping (UK, Belgium, Sweden, Italy) compared to Pretty Girls. The song is also doing worse in Canada, Australia and South Korea. :frenchy:

All the sources for Make Me... ; all the sources for Pretty Girls

I could honestly care less about international charts tbh, because at the end of the day the only thing that's going to really be paid attention to is it's peak on the BB Hot 100 since she's  from the US

54 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I could honestly care less about international charts tbh, because at the end of the day the only thing that's going to really be paid attention to is it's peak on the BB Hot 100 since she's  from the US

So American of you. International people made her famous. :beynah:

Being famous in the USA is just one side of the coin. If you're not famous abroad, you remain a sad little local act, like Taylor Swift before 1989. :explainLOL: 

• 4 years later...

Archived