aren't you guys worried about the content of B9 ?

Kuzco

Ok hello :BBMAney: 

let's have a serious mature conversation without fighting :frenchy: 

So our Queen is almost 35 , she has 7 great albums and a Vegas promotion EP , she has sold millions of millions of records , she has achieved a lot of things that are only dreams for other artists :comingthru:

she has 2 gorgeous kids , they love her and she loves them to death 

after all the trouble and ups and downs in her life , she is finally in a happy place :clap: 

so what's missing ? :thinkney: 

a chart topping hit ? been there , done that tick-small-icon.png

a #1 album ? been there , done that tick-small-icon.png

multiply awards ? been there , done that tick-small-icon.png

great impact on music industry ? BEEN THERE , DONE THAT tick-small-icon.png

Respect from GP ? ... um ... :awks:

let me tell you something , no one really "hates' Britney , seriously i haven't seen anyone that actually hates Britney ( except mosquitoes )

they just don't have any respect for Britney . you be the judge , can you blame them ? 

name one Britney song that is about World peace , name one that is about hunger , or human rights , or freedom , or even encouraging people not in a way that only includes gay ones :awkblink: 

so at this moment , someone like Britney Spears , who has achieved literally EVERYTHING career-wise , should think about songs that can have impact on people's behavior and thinking . 

a song that when you listen to it , you think : "wow she is right , i have to change my mind and open my eyes about this:mhm: 

yes Britney , Thank You for all great songs about love , *** or dance that you gave us , they all made us happy , we danced to those songs and still enjoy them , you made history with them :yay:

but it's time for you to take your career to another level , use your international power to encourage women and people , do something that can warm people's hearts . 

believe me , it doesn't matter if Beyonce sells even 1k copy from her album , people will worship her anyway . it's not hard to perceive why ...

Make Me Ooh ? Just LUV me ? Slumber Party ? Invitation ?! :wontcry: i don't wanna judge based on only titles but let's not fool ourselves 

it's not hard to understand whats the meaning behind Make Me Ooh with a video full of naked gays and bikini and pol dancing :wontcry: wow that's something we haven't seen from Britney Spears! 

the only song that can have a weird good meaning should be Man On The Moon , and for all we know , it could be a song about her great great great grandmother having a crush on Neil Armstrong :drown: 

i would still enjoy B9 , i would watch MMO's video probably a million times , i would still buy it . but even if it goes #1 for weeks on BB , will it change anything ? will it bring respect for her ? will people follow her steps to do something great ?

sorry it was A LOT :selenerz: what u think ? 

Share your Thoughts on Exhale. :frenchy: 

ps . don't come with **** like "who cares about GP" ... you care about GP , i care about GP and for sure she cares about them . 

rkpVAK.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.

Not going to read all that sorry 

tumblr_n70cbyLJRn1s73usno3_250.gif

but after she said sleepover is a sure hit im not sure she's headed in the right direction 

tumblr_n70cbyLJRn1s73usno3_250.gif

Yes, it was a lot.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Britney's music nor nowadays music (except some of them) because I'm into lyrical stuff. I didn't even care about Britney back her glorious day of Oops or Toxic.

But guess what? I became her fan after Piece of me (the song), not because of the popping sound but the truth behind it. She is a human. She was knocked down. She was publicly shamed. She couldn't even shave her head without make it to CNN. She was called crazy. She was (is still ) being dragged everyday.

But guess what? She stood up. She fought for herself and her kids and her loved ones. She put on a smile and a show even maybe deep inside her passion was dead.

So guess what? I don't like her as an artist but I truly love her as a person. I think she doesn't need a charity song to declare anything. Simply because she is Britney Spears. She is the proof of "when life cuts lemons and scrapes them in your ******, you better snatch them weaves and tell them to suck your toes".

:bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty:

I get your point and I kind of agree with you, we would love hearing Britney singing about something else than shallow stuff like partying and bla bla bla. But, one of the most outstanding qualities Britney has is she DOESN'T GIVE A **** about what people think/say about her. As you said, Brit has achieved many things that other singers will achieve only in their dreams and she's gone through A LOT! As Andre Fuentes said: "he saw someone being hurt for becoming a superstar". I think she was OVEREXPOSED when she was on her prime and when she went down. I guess she does love what she does but she prefers to keep it low key (as possible).  

About people's perception of Britney, she has always been criticized even in her early days

98 - 00 = too young to show her body/she's a one hit single

01 - 02 = she acts like a cute girl but she performs as a ****

03 - 04 = she turned too raunchy (madonna kiss, toxic video, onyx tour, vegas marriage, k-fed biggest mistake EVER!)

05 - 06 = she's a bad mother/she lost her body

07 - 08 = we all know it all

09 = playback/ she doesn't dance anymore/ she's fat

and the list goes on and on and on ..... she never pleased anyone because she is intelligent and knows pleasing everybody is IMPOSSIBLE (this fanbase is the best example, and I include myself) it's like we MUST find even an irrelevant mistake into perfection.

I think your thread is not well written, yes she DOES NEED to sing about something else but not because she necessarily needs GP's recognition or acceptance, she needs it because she is growin up as a person and so does her work must grow. 

I want fun music from Britney. Yes I wish it was more gender neutral. We don't need naked men grinding on construction equipment but we had gospelney on last album.

Ppl just want fun music from Britney to forget about the world and that is what she normally does. To me that is helping the world. She takes ppl to a place where they don't worry about theur struggles or problems. 

The only thing she is missing is artistic self expression and she can't do that because she is pressured to be commercial. It's not her team's fault, and with topics like her needing to hit number 1 and sell millions, obviously it makes them lean toward radio friendly hits (which you guys want) and that just equal being safe. 

She seriously needs to just tune everyone out and even the fans and just go with her gut. I don't care if it flops because at the end of the day, it would sound genuine and have that "Britney" touch.  Critics said Britney Jean had potential and we all know she wanted it to be very moody, so obviously she was going the right direction until Will.I.Am swerved the wrong way.

1 hour ago, qwed said:

Yes, it was a lot.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Britney's music nor nowadays music (except some of them) because I'm into lyrical stuff. I didn't even care about Britney back her glorious day of Oops or Toxic.

But guess what? I became her fan after Piece of me (the song), not because of the popping sound but the truth behind it. She is a human. She was knocked down. She was publicly shamed. She couldn't even shave her head without make it to CNN. She was called crazy. She was (is still ) being dragged everyday.

But guess what? She stood up. She fought for herself and her kids and her loved ones. She put on a smile and a show even maybe deep inside her passion was dead.

So guess what? I don't like her as an artist but I truly love her as a person. I think she doesn't need a charity song to declare anything. Simply because she is Britney Spears. She is the proof of "when life cuts lemons and scrapes them in your ******, you better snatch them weaves and tell them to suck your toes".

:bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty:

This. I think the GP has seen Britney in a way the except for MJ no celeb has been seen. She was RAW and came back despite what everyone was saying! I would love a song in the vein of man in the mirror but it's not like Brit has never done something with an impact in some way : Stronger, Everytime, Alien and the ballads on BJ, I'm not a girl, etc. Brit also doesn't have to play the sad card- I love My prerogative and overprotected cause sometimes I feel a lot of pressure and I wanna feel like I can do this. Beyonce doesn't play the sad card either, Formation is basically "cause I slay". It's honestly her label or something that keeps those songs from really reaching their full potential. However, that isn't an excuse for her music to grow up musically. 

16 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

The only thing she is missing is artistic self expression and she can't do that because she is pressured to be commercial. It's not her team's fault, and with topics like her needing to hit number 1 and sell millions, obviously it makes them lean toward radio friendly hits (which you guys want) and that just equal being safe. 

She seriously needs to just tune everyone out and even the fans and just go with her gut. I don't care if it flops because at the end of the day, it would sound genuine and have that "Britney" touch.  Critics said Britney Jean had potential and we all know she wanted it to be very moody, so obviously she was going the right direction until Will.I.Am swerved the wrong way.

When Brit does go with her gut it always ends up being her most iconic works ( Toxic, slave 4 u, blackout). I have a good feeling with B9, she is taking her time ( ;( ) but if that means a great album then it's cool especially when she's performing like ITZ again

18 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

yeah i agree with this too :mhm: she has an artistic soul inside that is trapped in there . 

15 minutes ago, Britneybbbmm23 said:

she is still 34!

bye-felicia-kenya-moore.gif

we'll be still saying that when she is 40 :selenerz: 

2 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

When Brit does go with her gut it always ends up being her most iconic works ( Toxic, slave 4 u, blackout). I have a good feeling with B9, she is taking her time ( ;( ) but if that means a great album then it's cool especially when she's performing like ITZ again

1 minute ago, Kuzco said:

yeah i agree with this too :mhm: she has an artistic soul inside that is trapped in there . 

Aw thanks guys, I'm glad people agree as sometimes I feel my opinions don't match the majority. I just want Britney to move forward and to grow musically and I can see she is desperate to do so to and I feel she can't do that when she's worrying about pleasing everyone. You're right, a lot of her decisions had lead to being iconic and starting with the BOMT video. I mean her team approved of a song called "Pop culture *****" and Britney rejected it and made the matrix write another song that became Me Against The Music. So I have full faith she will produce something good. 

Guest Brichney.

The ONLY thing that worries me is them pulling a Myah Marie, I actually won't buy this album on its first week (like I usually do), I'll wait for a few weeks. If it's Myah-fied I won't buy it.

32 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

The ONLY thing that worries me is them pulling a Myah Marie, I actually won't buy this album on its first week (like I usually do), I'll wait for a few weeks. If it's Myah-fied I won't buy it.

mess :messbye: 

Archived