Catching Up With Britney Spears

i wa slaughing so hard when i sawn this that i clicked the like button 3 times bfoef i finally figurefd out i likedyour comment i criyng  tumblr_n660ivJOgG1sqom46o6_250.gif  OMFG JORDAN  SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG tumblr_n3hvoxzPgM1sqom46o7_100.giftumblr_n3hvoxzPgM1sqom46o7_100.giftumblr_n3hvoxzPgM1sqom46o4_75sq.jpg

Febreeze that ish :jackk:

Sidenote: I was watching ET Canada and there was some segment with Nina Dobrev being in some movie, but they kept calling her Emmanuelle. And I'm like, is Nina Dobrev her name on the Vampire Diaries or was that her real name? Am I having a stroke?

Then I realized this Emmanuelle girl is a totally different person who looks EXACTLY like Nina Dobrev :orangu:

nina-e-emmanuelle.jpg

Febreeze that ish :jackk:

Sidenote: I was watching ET Canada and there was some segment with Nina Dobrev being in some movie, but they kept calling her Emmanuelle. And I'm like, is Nina Dobrev her name on the Vampire Diaries or was that her real name? Am I having a stroke?

Then I realized this Emmanuelle girl is a totally different person who looks EXACTLY like Nina Dobrev :orangu:

nina-e-emmanuelle.jpg

omg I never ******* noticed that before :umomg:  :umomg:  :umomg:  :umomg:  :umomg: , holy **** good catch.  

I'm late to this but yes, essentially we guessed the majority of this interview, but that's because of how Britney and her team are, not because of Jordan's interviewing. This is all they give. Her answers are so repeatitive that we can literally anticipate what she will say word for word. I too find this funny, not because of Jordan, but because of how silly it is that her and her team give such rehearsed repeatitive answers to these repeatitive generic questions that it's to the point that her fans can correctly spit out the interview before it's even happened. Her fans could basically do her interviews for her at this point, we know exactly what she's going to say. People complain she's so censored, and that she's like a robot, but I've always been of the thinking that I don't really blame her for sticking with focusing on music instead of opening up personally, given what happened in the past. However, at this point, it's kind of getting ridiculous LOL. But you know what, I'm going to try to be positive and say at least it was nice of her/them & Jordan to give us something :)

Speaking of positive, despite the fact it was nearly entirely guessed, there WERE a few cool things to read that I appreciated. I didn't know there would be fashion shows, specifically one in NYC. Someone posted that we knew about the London one, but I didn't, and I definitely didn't know about the NYC one. I want to go! I'm trying to find out more details on it now.

Secondly, we didn't know for sure Britney would be in a fitness magazine. Not that the interview will be much different from this one, but always cool to see her on the cover and get new pics. Thirdly, I thought the question about why she named her newest perfume "Fantasy Stage" was actually a good question (good for the type of questions she'd allow obviously). I thought the name was really stupid personally, but I liked the cute response she gave about it being about her fave stage performance and the yellow bottle representing the iconic yellow snake from the VMA performance! Now the name doesn't seem so bad.

Only Britney can be expected of this: All her questions and answers are well known way before any interview even happens. She never says anything new, surprising or god forbid breaking news about her career like if she will go to an awards show or if she wants to get back in the studio asap. 

also - I had no doubt the interview was real, even before her Twitter confirmed it. "Real" as in Jordan didn't make it up - whether it was she herself who answered or Adam/her team who answered is questionable.

Which is why (and for curiosity sake) I'm wondering how it was conducted? Phone call? Email? He asked her in person? Twitter? The only part I thought was odd on Breatheheavy's behalf was that it wasn't mentioned how the interview was conducted.

I think it would be cool for Jordan to give us some other details too! such as if there were other questions he asked/submitted that were denied/not answered and if so, what were they? Speaking of, did he actually get to make up those questions to ask, or were they essentially provided? I've always wondered that, when it comes to her interviews lately, considering how repetitive the questions are. Does her team just give interviewers a list of topics to ask? Can the interviewer give suggestions? Also, in the case this interview was conducted via phone call or in person with Brit, did Jordan get to say anything else to her? What was she like? Etc. Giving us a bit of background would be fun! :) Please spill the deets Jordan :)

Seriously? You get the chance of a lifetime to interview the legendary queen herself, and you ask those shitty generic questions? Failure of such a rare opportunity.

I'm pretty sure he had to submit his questions to her team before the interview... Just like any other of her recent interview :pieceofwhat:

Y'all are being a little hard on Jordan :frenchy: I don't agree with everything he says or does, but he's still a human with feelings :zoomzoom:

Agreed. I don't agree with every he does either, so it's ironic that I feel like an *** kisser lately due to saying things in his defence. But gosh, some people are so harsh and rude. Let's see people making fun of him get a better interview out if her/her team. Even though I think it's to the point where her and her team are being kind of ridiculous with filtering these things, let's be real - If I got to ask Britney even one question, no matter how generic it was or how repetitive her response was, I'd be thrilled! I can't even get Britney to follow me on Twitter, let alone answer a few questions and mention me by name in a tweet.

Agreed. I don't agree with every he does either, so it's ironic that I feel like an *** kisser lately due to saying things in his defence. But gosh, some people are so harsh and rude. Let's see people making fun of him get a better interview out if her/her team. Even though I think it's to the point where her and her team are being kind of ridiculous with filtering these things, let's be real - If I got to ask Britney even one question, no matter how generic it was or how repetitive her response was, I'd be thrilled! I can't even get Britney to follow me on Twitter, let alone answer a few questions and mention me by name in a tweet.

Exactly. I'm hardly Jordan's biggest fan, but I'm not going to needlessly throw him under the bus either. And it's not like he's the first interviewer to gets this kind of cookie cutter response from Britney's team. And yes, her team needs to seriously reconsider how they respond to interviews. "Her" answers are always the same, give or take a few words. And I FREAKED OUT when I found out Britney follows my tumblr, I can hardly imagine how amazing Jordan must have felt about her promoting his site.