Catching Up With Britney Spears

• Leader
Catching Up With Britney Spears

It's been awhile since we've heard from Britney Spears, and that's the way she likes it. Her life, once splashed across the Internet and checkout aisle, is instead focused on motherhood, her health and expanding the Britney empire.

Though she took the summer off from performing her wildly successful Piece of Me residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, Britney still got to work, *****. She announced the launch of her first lingerie line, debuted a new fragrance, shot photos for a fitness magazine - all while juggling the craziness of being a mom to two kids. A couple Starbucks runs, too.

BreatheHeavy.com caught up with the legendary Miss Britney Spears! When will your favs?

BreatheHeavy Catching Up With Britney Spears

"My summer was awesome. It's been a while since I've gotten to spend summer vacation with my boys - I'm usually working! We had a really good time. It was just so great to be able to attend all of Preston and Jayden's basketball games. And I got to go with them to the skate park and watch them learn how to skateboard. I'm a proud mama!"

BreatheHeavy.com Catching Up With Britney Spears

"Most definitely. This was a longer break from the show than we normally have, so I was feeling the itch to get back on stage a few weeks into it. I can't wait for tonight!"

"I've been working on the Intimates line for quite some time, so it's really exciting for me to see my vision come to life. We have a few fashion shows coming up next month to launch the line, it'll be fun to see my designs on the runway."

"Thank you so much! The most important thing to me is that I feel great too. I just did a shoot for a health and fitness magazine."

"The bottle is modeled after one of my favorite stage performances. Something about a big yellow snake..."

"I want to thank all of my fans for their love and support through the years, it means everything to me."

Britney kicks off the next leg of Piece Of Me Friday night! Are you ready?

- Jordan Miller, BreatheHeavy.combritney-bh.jpg.eddeaef44eecbbaa8382072ad8e84bad.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 4