Catching Up With Britney Spears

Guest BabyThisIsInnocent

IF BRITNEY REALLY CARED ABOUT JORDAN OR THIS SITE SHE WOULD'VE DONE A 4 MINS INTERVIEW WITH HIM BACKSTAGE TONIGHT SINCE HE'S GOING TO THE SHOW BUT NOPE ALL HE GETS ARE THE SAME TIRED ANSWERS THAT ADAM PROBABLY HAS SAVED IN A FILE ON HIS COMPUTER AND JUST SENDS THEM OUT TO DIFFERENT OUTLETS

ieiwfhQdfvURi.gif

liar-liar-o.gif

IF BRITNEY REALLY CARED ABOUT JORDAN OR THIS SITE SHE WOULD'VE DONE A 4 MINS INTERVIEW WITH HIM BACKSTAGE TONIGHT SINCE HE'S GOING TO THE SHOW BUT NOPE ALL HE GETS ARE THE SAME TIRED ANSWERS THAT ADAM PROBABLY HAS SAVED IN A FILE ON HIS COMPUTER AND JUST SENDS THEM OUT TO DIFFERENT OUTLETS

ieiwfhQdfvURi.gif

Poor Jordanna :(

GenericAnswers101

Agreed, ya'll are so mean to him! Thanks for the interview Jordan  :wink1:

I do feel bad for Jordan sometimes but he does this to himself.

He built up expectation, then under-delivered. He basically just said "biggest update ever" to get traffic and hits because he KNEW people would react like this to an interview like that.

I can't with people thinking Jordan is this clueless waif who doesn't know what's happening around him.

He know EXACTLY what's happening tbh.

For all of you ripping Jordan, raise your hand if you ever interviewed Britney. In fact, raise your hand if she ever even acknowledged you on Twitter.

I'll wait.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

What's that, I see no hands being raised. Thought so.

Stfu *** licker - Jordan has a bf so...