Catching Up With Britney Spears

459 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

127 members, 320 guests, 12 anonymous users   (See full list)

Queen Brit, Google, Yasser, Greyson, Overprotectedney, LaLohan, Adrianna, Bing, andrew75, moogle, Yahoo, Alex Sky Preston, Doomsday, I12half6, Camilo,itsjosiebitch, emzee, Felyke, HangingOnToThePast, NotAPassenger, chris007, DOHOCOLOS, Line_Is_Green, rae, manhunt, Godris, TillMyBodyAche, Paulino999,claire234, Veronica the witch, Justme84, unusualjay, YouGotMeHigh, Got No Plan, Don't Keep Me Waiting, BreatheOnMoi, TimothyC93, kingofsiagon, bubblegum byotch, utoxic, RockstarPrerogative, toxiclover1, osu24, Damita Jo, Pretty In Bangkok, ItsJohnnyBitch, You Could Try Sears, PartyLikeIts2007, Zolanski,DemExclusives, famemonster123, Faded, summers, y2ß70pf7n, pinkyboy98, TASHX5, Matteus, BritneyStonerFan, Luan, hollaholla, TouchOfMyHand, Blonde Venus,BOBO, tillitsgone, FrenchReloaded, Matthias, Barbie., OowMami, Archaeologist, Kolx, CanUTurnMeUpALilBitMo, Ermahgerd, gxstarship, Hannah, LittleLion,brandonjean, KillMe, Pascy, InnocentCrimes, JamesStamos, Cathy., chaouad, Cappycorn87, SONAR, Queen_Britney, Bacon, c0ldasfire, l-m-f-a-o, Thurafatale9,BklynCircus, Arnold., Abz, Mars, G-unit, Innocentney, outrageousjavi, fouronthefloor, Goneforever, kyle, nadney, Da Bubblah, britneyarmy13, BritneyBitch., Fire94,Rickey3089, Phoebe buffay, gimmemorebitchh, Antidote, Dán, mathewlovesbritney, Mr. Harry Haller, Phonography423, OnFIRE, Spearsfan, D_Man3379, ethan_,Seanzy, celinediel, Primrose, jms910, idontgare, joshuapingley, Luis, it's_britney_bitch, czrla, Hawke, wineandpopsicles25, nataliafoster, X_London_X, Mc54

s-BRITNEY-SPEARS-large.jpg

every time he did an interview with someone on this site there was a picture and everything. there is nothing here. and the tweet is not buying it because now we know a 100% that that was britneys team that tweeted it because then they RT something about what hannah said, when i'm pretty sure britney has meet and greets going on or something. this was def not face to face. but whatever. just anything for views . nobody is buying this. i could have answers these question, i think a dog could have as well. just so sad anything for views and hits, traffic and money.

i am dying at these comments :gloria: guys are flawless :hug:

ill still be over at a real loyal site u n i v e r s e  :queenflopga:

but i miss my dragging *******, made me smile love ya<3 :queenflopga:

I think it was a cute interview. It's not like she would answer anything if Jordan attempted to dig deep and ask her things that make her uncomfortable, she would only shy away. Props to Jordy for keeping it light and fun for her. She's been grilled too much in her life. :clap: :qtney: