Pre-Order "britney Jean" Deluxe & Standard + "perfume" Now!

Will someone explain to me why some fans have this HUGE obsession about charts and numbers? WTF :wtfff:

It doesn't matter! Who cares? Britney isn't concerned about it. She just wants to make music for her fans and for herself. She continues to do this because it's what she enjoys.  She doesn't HAVE to do it! She doesn't NEED the money! She WANTS to do it!

Don't get me wrong. When she has a great charting single and especially if it hits #1, I LOVE IT! I'm happy! But some of you guys are acting as if it will make or break her career; If every single she releases doesn't go #1, it doesn't count? So what about all the great, successful singles she has had that didn't go #1 (I'm referring to the U.S.) such as "Slave" "Not a Girl" "MATM" "Lucky" "Stronger" "POM" "If u seek Amy" ....this list goes on and on because most of her singles DID NOT go #1.  

AND THAT'S OK!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Numbers and charts just do NOT matter! 

You would enjoy the music and this era SO MUCH MORE if you wouldn't worry about numbers/sales/charts!

She may not release a new album for a few years after BJ and Vegas so why waste your time and thoughts on charts!? 

Pre-order you copy of BJ, request "perfume" and "Work *****" at your local radio station, hit repeat on "Perfume" , sit back and enjoy this time!!! 

Today is a good day for the Britney Army! :bj:  :clap:  :XF2:  :gelis:  :fab:  :yay2:

I am all about Britney being #1 and having huge sales, but what does it matter.  I remember from BABY to Blackout I was never concerned with numbers.  I was just excited about the music.

Since when did we fans get so obsessed?!  Ever since Britney obtained that second #1 for Womanizer, I feel we fans have been obsessed with placement...

Come what may, but let us to remember to celebrate together about the great music and stop attacking other artist fans because their artist is releasing new music as well.  There is room for everyone!

I love Perfume, I have waited for vocals like this in a LONG *** TIME and I could not be any happier. 

Will someone explain to me why some fans have this HUGE obsession about charts and numbers? WTF :wtfff:

It doesn't matter! Who cares? Britney isn't concerned about it. She just wants to make music for her fans and for herself. She continues to do this because it's what she enjoys.  She doesn't HAVE to do it! She doesn't NEED the money! She WANTS to do it!

Don't get me wrong. When she has a great charting single and especially if it hits #1, I LOVE IT! I'm happy! But some of you guys are acting as if it will make or break her career; If every single she releases doesn't go #1, it doesn't count? So what about all the great, successful singles she has had that didn't go #1 (I'm referring to the U.S.) such as "Slave" "Not a Girl" "MATM" "Lucky" "Stronger" "POM" "If u seek Amy" ....this list goes on and on because most of her singles DID NOT go #1.  

AND THAT'S OK!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Numbers and charts just do NOT matter! 

You would enjoy the music and this era SO MUCH MORE if you wouldn't worry about numbers/sales/charts!

She may not release a new album for a few years after BJ and Vegas so why waste your time and thoughts on charts!? 

Pre-order you copy of BJ, request "perfume" and "Work *****" at your local radio station, hit repeat on "Perfume" , sit back and enjoy this time!!! 

Today is a good day for the Britney Army! :bj:  :clap:  :XF2:  :gelis:  :fab:  :yay2:

Everyone has his obsessions, dude. LOL

It doesn't matter if Britney is number 1 or not....but it would be great to as FANS to give her that after she has put in so much work for this album. Numbers matter to record labels so yes in fact it does very much matter. Being number one and charting isn't everything, but why wouldn't we as fans want her to chart high? Buy Perfume....that is all.

I am all about Britney being #1 and having huge sales, but what does it matter.  I remember from BABY to Blackout I was never concerned with numbers.  I was just excited about the music.

Since when did we fans get so obsessed?!  Ever since Britney obtained that second #1 for Womanizer, I feel we fans have been obsessed with placement...

Come what may, but let us to remember to celebrate together about the great music and stop attacking other artist fans because their artist is releasing new music as well.  There is room for everyone!

I love Perfume, I have waited for vocals like this in a LONG *** TIME and I could not be any happier. 

EXACTLY!!!!

If she DOESNT CARE about being number one why was she asking us to give her number one when wb came out , and when Perfume came out she was tweeting Lets go Britney Army

of course she cars ..............

and this isnt about  britney ............its about me wanting Perfume to make it bc i love it

p.s its 12 in us