Britney's Social Media Addiction, Paul Soliz "Encouraging" Her and Feeding Her Ego

Didn’t read the article, but the word “addiction” has always been over sensationalized with Britney. She’s had an addiction to caffeine, an addiction to shopping, and now an addiction to social media. Oh my god, lock her up! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

A vast majority of the population has these same addictions, but of course with Britney, they make things sound so damn overdramatic. I wish people would stop weaponizing the term against her and just let her live her life.

• Like 5

I don’t like Paul, obviously, but let’s see…

“Britney” posts with a video with a frame that reveals it was edited by a Crowdsurf (owned by TriStar) employee, Exhale takes notice and discusses it, the video is deleted and re-uploaded without that frame -  and now we have a “source” telling us Paul likes to edit and post videos on her behalf. 

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

And they finally found the new Lufti,  it couldn’t be Cade for obvious reasons. Of course her family has been pushed away lol.

Just like obviously Bryan was soooo against the relationship and tried to save his little sis... 

The bizarre instagram making her look bad.

Certain narratives are so predictable.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7o0os0u1sogvstey2j6po

Edited by Dark Willow
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t like Paul, obviously, but let’s see…

“Britney” posts with a video with a frame that reveals it was edited by a Crowdsurf (owned by TriStar) employee, Exhale takes notice and discusses it, the video is deleted and re-uploaded without that frame -  and now we have a “source” telling us Paul likes to edit and post videos on her behalf. 

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

also, it’s the same editing style for years now. these ppl really think ppl out here are stupid.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.