Does britney care about her fans still?

I think it's complicated. I'm sure she wished we didn't exist during the conservatorship... After all, if we didn't exist, if we weren't buying her music, tours and products, she wouldn't have been forced to work and put in a conservatorship.... But I also think she loved us when we advocated her for freedom and did the whole Free Britney movement.

• Like 2

I don’t think so. I think she was appreciative of the free Britney movement and the well wishes we have for her, but currently I don’t think so. From what I keep reading, post conservatorship. She doesn’t allow grown fans to take photos with her, she only allows children and she will only approach an adult if they have a baby. 

Id like to think she still cares for the fan base but I think she truly just doesn’t want to be “Britney Spears” anymore and all that comes with the pop icon that is Britney Spears. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I don’t think so. I think she was appreciative of the free Britney movement and the well wishes we have for her, but currently I don’t think so. From what I keep reading, post conservatorship. She doesn’t allow grown fans to take photos with her, she only allows children and she will only approach an adult if they have a baby. 

Id like to think she still cares for the fan base but I think she truly just doesn’t want to be “Britney Spears” anymore and all that comes with the pop icon that is Britney Spears. 

I need to have a baby 

• Haha 5
24 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I would be so lucky to have someone like Lana’s husband so I can have a baby and meet Britney 

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I agree, she rarely addresses the fans online her mind seems to be with Paul Richard Soliz. 

• Love 1

she always had a weird relationship with fame so i don’t think she was ever that comfortable with fans. earlier in her career most of her fans were little girls and she always liked kids so i say she was fine then but she talked about being uncomfortable with older (male) fans since the oops era. i don’t necessarily think it’s a bad thing, that’s how she’s always been.

Edited by thesimplelife

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.