Page six: Britney Spears’ ‘deadbeat’ boyfriend, Paul Soliz, takes 3 of his kids to live at pop star’s house, his mother-in-law claims!

If true, shame on Britney for allowing this.  Even if Paul was done with his marriage, Britney should have the decency to, at least, allow a divorce to be filed.  This is so messy and her taste in men is garbage.  I’d say she’ll find out the hard way, but she already has multiple times over and over and she never learns.  Love her, but this is a really unfortunate character trait.

• Like 7

okay, so i know this is going to fall on deaf ears. but there is more to this story, people tend to side with the mother in times like these. but i know first hand, that sometimes it’s the mother who is the most toxic. i feel like she definitely doesn’t want the kids to move with him because that is less money for her. child support as we all know is an ugly thing. and i feel like that is why britney might be attracted to this guy, even if she is. the mancilla lady might be a female kfed. anyways, i just wanted to point out that there could be more to this story, we only hear the mother in laws part because they’re goin to the media. but as always no one cares unless it’s people trying to bring britney down. as usual here

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, MissDebbie said:

She is so desperate to have a family she will go to this extent. After Kfed I don't understand how she thinks this is a good idea. 

:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

The weirdest thing (again, if it’s even true) is that you’d think SHE of all people wouldn’t let that man take the kids away from their mother. She knows what that’s like… and he looks like a carbon copy of K Fed.

But… I guess maybe we should wait for confirmation before we judge her even further. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Where the hell is Britney's circle? Does she have one?

Wake up Britney.

She needs to keep herself accountable by going to therapy, and doing something with her life. Her loneliness and desperation can be worked on, but she needs to take the steps.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

“I don’t know what she sees in him” says the woman who married her. 
“He’s a deadbeat dad” says the woman with no income. 

This is normal. Once you lose respect for someone and the narc's mask is off and your eyes are opened, you dont know what you saw in that person. All you see is what they are: scum.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

@PerfectLover. 

Hide contents

I've never seen str8 boy who listens britneys music, are u f serious? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

My “straight” brother wanted to borrow my Britney Spears Greatest Hits dvd with all the music videos.

My mother said it was because she is hot and he was probably turned on by her, but I recon he is also a massive gay.

:emma:

Edited by SlideAway

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.