Who's the most hated/disliked member here?

58 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I always expect to see my name in these threads but I think I’ve just blocked so many people that I’ve created my own bubble Bubble Boy Quarantine GIF by Cameo

Me too, omg, hahaha and I did it back and fourth, like I blocked some people, then I changed my mind, then the person was a d-bag then I blocked them again. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Fail Luis Suarez GIF by FC Barcelona

• Haha 2

I'm old enough to remember two users called Lilith and Cheri, who were some of the most negative humans I've ever come across on the internet. They're negativity spread to everyone, including a young me. 

With all the crap people say here, it's still somewhat better than before. 

Anyways, I hope Britney has a nice day.

Edited by Crayboy
Just now, Crayboy said:

I'm old enough to remember to users called Lilith and Cheri, who were some of the most negative humans I've ever come across on the internet. They're negativity spread to everyone, including a young me. 

Oh ://

6 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I'm old enough to remember to users called Lilith and Cheri, who were some of the most negative humans I've ever come across on the internet. They're negativity spread to everyone, including a young me. 

Unfortunately there are still many here whose negativity spreads like wildfire around here. It’s definitely time for me to start using that ignore feature, can’t believe I haven’t already. Outta sight, outta mind. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Not true hunnie!.. Every member here is relevant and cool in my book. It’s still the biggest place for Britney online, and that Very Cool.  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:   :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Aww well this has made my day 🌹 So kind of you! And yes I agree, it’s always going to be special and iconic on here and I’ll be so sad if it goes! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.