Mega star Britney is so "crazy" and "stupid" that she made it out alive

I see people calling Britney stupid and crazy for her Instagram.

However, we're talking about a woman who played the game and won against her abusers.

She got her freedom back.

She destroyed her family and management's reputations. 

Could Britney staying secluded to her home and few vacation spots every year be a smart move to protect herself until they all get locked up?

• Love 1

"Won against her abusers"

"She destroyed her family and management reputation".

Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Lou, Larry, Robin are all working like nothing happened. 

With her bizarre behavior on social media, a lot of the GP thinks her father was right...

Britney had a settlement... she didn't win anything.

Locked up? The case is done, the only chance is if Lou and Robin face some consequences with the Diddy case. 

This almost feels like a troll thread but I tried to respond seriously lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I see people calling Britney stupid and crazy for her Instagram.

However, we're talking about a woman who played the game and won against her abusers.

She got her freedom back.

She destroyed her family and management's reputations. 

Could Britney staying secluded to her home and few vacation spots every year be a smart move to protect herself until they all get locked up?

larry rudolf hired by first Kim Petras then Bebe Rexa. Lou and robin is freely doing whatever the heck they were doing before. Her family happily living in Louisiana. Her kids are still not talking to her and they’re still living in the most tropical side of USA. 

Whose reputation is being thorn apart?

She's stupid when it comes to love and relationships. Idk if she only atttracts leeches and losers or if she actually seeks them out, in the end she's always with someone who either wants to control her or abuse her. Her daddy issues are so severe I really don't believe it'll get better anytime soon. That's why I always said she needs to be alone (as in SINGLE) and figure herself out. She rushed with her marriage with Hesam and look what happened. She married again for the wrong reasons.

She needs to heal first or any relationship will end up as a failure. Even if she gets a "good" man, she'll sabotage her relationship simply because she can't love herself. I don't mean it in a mean, vile way; many people have issues and they don't sort them out until it's too late. 

She tries to fill up the void in her heart with the wrong people, it's very sad and depressing to witness this and you can't do **** about it. I really want her to be happy and I hope she realises she's worth so much more than she think she is. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

"Won against her abusers"

"She destroyed her family and management reputation".

Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Lou, Larry, Robin are all working like nothing happened. 

With her bizarre behavior on social media, a lot of the GP thinks her father was right...

Britney had a settlement... she didn't win anything.

Locked up? The case is done, the only chance is if Lou and Robin face some consequences with the Diddy case. 

This almost feels like a troll thread but I tried to respond seriously lol.

1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

larry rudolf hired by first Kim Petras then Bebe Rexa. Lou and robin is freely doing whatever the heck they were doing before. Her family happily living in Louisiana. Her kids are still not talking to her and they’re still living in the most tropical side of USA. 

Whose reputation is being thorn apart?

Can't argue with this.

The only reputation that seems ruined is her own with her Instagram and behavior.

• Like 1

looks are deceiving. britney might show us one thing on her instagram and completely be a whole different person. lou and robin might be all smiles for the camera, but the diddy thing is a huge thing with lots of investigations. they’re not going to show anything bad on their socials, but i believe they are cowering . as far as her family goes, jamie lynn does not look happy whatsoever, even in her cute posts. i can see her for what she really is, a lost little girl, who has no one to turn too. the truth will come to light for these people, i promise.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.