BREAKING NEWS: Beyonce is the next to be arrested! - Three Victims willing to Testify against Jay Z and Beyoncé (Britney rejected Beyonce and Jay Z)

NJ jeans

9 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

It's all over the news!

Three Victims willing to Testify against Jay Z and Beyoncé

Britney rejected beyonce, what a smart queen:

DISHNATION.COM

Did Britney Spears turn down a chance to collab with Beyonce?! Plus, Shakira has a diss track and Naomi Osaka and her boyfriend are expecting!

• Haha 2
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

This was a reaction to the information that Beyoncé should be arrested as next

I mean it's a bit of a stretch to be blaming Bey of being a pe** at this point no one has the evidence, the FBI and the police have evidence we aren't privy too just yet.

The comments in here are so crazy now blaming Bey for Aaliyah and Left Eye's deaths, is just vile.

28 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean it's a bit of a stretch to be blaming Bey of being a pe** at this point no one has the evidence, the FBI and the police have evidence we aren't privy too just yet.

The comments in here are so crazy now blaming Bey for Aaliyah and Left Eye's deaths, is just vile.

I understand you, but don't you think this thing is literally ridiculous that "she is the ONE next to be arrested"? 

8 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I understand you, but don't you think this thing is literally ridiculous that "she is the ONE next to be arrested"? 

That post was from someone making claims that are conspiracy theorist.

WWW.VIBE.COM

VIBE has compiled a list of wild claims made by singer Jaguar Wright regarding celebrities like Mary J. Blige, Diddy, Meek Mill, and others.

Although there hasn’t been much proven truth to her wild claims, one of her earliest spills was that prolific rapper Common ***ually assaulted her — which the Chicago native vehemently denied. Back in August 2020, she took to her Instagram Live to make serious allegations that the “Come Close” MC tried to “stick his d**k” in her mouth.

In October of the same year, Common finally addressed Wright, stating, “God bless, Jaguar. I really don’t have any negative thoughts towards her. I was for sure disappointed and hurt when she said what she said about me because it wasn’t true. I know people that have experienced ***ual assault and that’s not anything to just say if it’s not true.”

Many of the celebrities she’s accused of salacious events have written her off as “mentally ill.”

Jaguar, neé Jacquelyn Wright, was recently arrested in Dallas for property theft totaling between $30,000 and $150,000, and claimed it was due to her speaking out. She was released on a $10,000 bond, which she paid on June 7.

In a video uploaded to the Sean Davie Way Show‘s YouTube channel on June 6, Wright could be heard on a phone call explaining her arrest. Davie Way also explained that she was arrested for allegedly renting a U-Haul truck and not returning it.

image_803ce9.png?w=1024

Edited by DiamondCircus

I don't think that Beyonce herself did something, but I bet she heard a lot. Jay-Z however, this aßßhole is guilty!! Homegirl could have divorced this ugly rat after she released Lemonade and she wouldn't have to face this shütshow. 

Sidenote: why do I feel like she gets more heat than Jay-Z? Like he's the one who messed with an underage Aaliyah and Beyonce, we know that this rat doesn't have any morals. But all over social media people either make fun of diddy with the baby oil thing (which is GROSS!!! we still talking about a p€do and a räpist) or that beyonce's downfall is near.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.