I just found Britney's secret account on capcut

Sloan kind of reminds me of my internet friend from BadMediaKarma whom we used to make silly innocent s** jokes together and when he got cancer, I said something along the lines of you'll get back to getting plowed in no time just to cheer him up and he proceeded to gaslight me like I was some sort of insensitive person even though I deeply felt for the guy (just trying to make light of a terrible situation) and blocked me even though that was our dynamic for years 😅

I completely forgot about him until now. Eh, just goes to show you can care for some people for so long and never realize they never truly gave much back when they don't resonate that much in your life or mind lol

• Haha 1

I don't like the implications of this. Does this confirm that Britney really doesn't post her own content or have control over her accounts? If this is the case, why is a social media team posting unflattering photos and videos of their client that call into question her mental state?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Agyness said:

(EDIT : Britney deleted her post and reposted it without the tiktok ID after my thread). :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Britney just posted a video on Instagram, and I noticed she was using CapCut. She didn’t remove the ID at the end,  I checked the account in the users, which leads to an account called Sloane Skylar, a songwriter/producer in LA. Is she a longtime friend? Do they work together? Does she edit Britney's videos or managed her insta? I don't know,  I’ve never heard of her.. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

dttZD8l.md.png

sloane

dtLH9fa.png

dtL2ast.png

https://www.instagram.com/sloaneskylar/

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

"Our acoustic interpretation of Toxic by Britney Spears!   We had a really fun time recording it and hope you enjoy it!  This one is dedicated to my Britney loving sister, Kayla."

her sister? she follows Britney and Cade on insta also. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

dtLqdNf.png

dtLCu6B.md.png

Ok, this is getting interesting… tea-oprah.gif

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

She’s a senior marketing director at Crowd Surf, so she probably edits the video for Britney and posts it for her.

her linkedin profile lists her latest position at CrowdSurf as ending in September 2024, as opposed to "Present" like Cassie's

Maybe they fired her after this lol

But I doubt she was editing the video herself, since she was already a Senior. Probably the other employees all use her account

• Like 2
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

prolly not, i have been saying this for years, they want britney to look unhinged… they prolly lower the quality to keep fueling the fire about her being cloned. i don’t think britney owns her instagram 

But why would Britney go along with it? 

Ok hear me out. What if she doesn’t know what’s exactly being posted…like she has some alternate account where she thinks her posts are one way while they are posting on the official account with altered videos. Altered videos as in voice, edited images, quality to make it look worst than it is…

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Miss_D said:

Ok hear me out. What if she doesn’t know what’s exactly being posted…like she has some alternate account where she thinks her posts are one way while they are posting on the official account with altered videos. Altered videos as in voice, edited images, quality to make it look worst than it is…

But that doesn’t make sense though lol. She  deactivates and reactivates her account so often. Surely she knows how to check what’s been posted. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Also her account is public. Anyone can see her posts.

Edited by j4j05
10 minutes ago, Miss_D said:

Honestly, I don't believe it. She's not stupid, she knows her official account and could access it even if she had another alternative account. Some of the messages were clearly written by her, you can tell. And the deletion of posts is very much her style too. However, the rest is total chaos. We don't know who to believe .

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.