First look at ‘Me Against The Music’ FUNKO

CentralCJ

18 hours ago, brymo said:

No, it's meant as though it's very specific. There is a small audience for a Funko Pop like this. 

I agree, I remember when this look was signature back in the mid to late 00’s but since then it’s faded a bit, still one of my favs but I think at this point the britney looks that the gp would go for are baby, oops, vma 2000, slave pink and green, vma 2001, toxic diamonds and stewardess and the blackout cover. Only a few of those left for them so maybe they’ll come soon, not as exclusives Lille mat

• Love 1
Just now, rik said:

I NEED A BLACKOUT ONE

I believe it would only make sense a "Blackout" Pop Album release (just like they did with Oops!)

8859afb247afbf3a55d8f5db2c81f039.jpg

She said she hated "Gimme more" music video, and I don't think there are many iconic looks in Piece Of Me MV (though I love it). This is what only comes to my mind and it's pretty avarage:

00-story%2520(1).gif

I love Blackout but it's a hard era to squeeze in terms of visuals imo 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

I believe it would only make sense a "Blackout" Pop Album release (just like they did with Oops!)

8859afb247afbf3a55d8f5db2c81f039.jpg

She said she hated "Gimme more" music video, and I don't think there are many iconic looks in Piece Of Me MV (though I love it). This is what only comes to my mind and it's pretty avarage:

00-story%2520(1).gif

I love Blackout but it's a hard era to squeeze in terms of visuals imo 

Yeh I bet the reason the cover funko never happened is britney probably didn’t approve the look sadly

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.