Was she forced to do "Britney: Live in concert" as well?

I often think about how she was forced to do Piece of me tour, but I keep forgetting that she did the exact same tour a year prior to that in Asia.

Do you think she wanted to do that one? I remember It was so random when they announced Tel Aviv and Manilla dates so early on and then for so long nothing, when the final dates were finally announced

I wonder how she felt about that one:typing_keyboard_computer:

3 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I think she’s been forced to do everything since baby era tbh and started to not enjoy it after britney era 

I really think she believed she would do baby and be lucky enough to make the  money to buy her family a house and go back to Kentwood and get pregnant by Reg 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, RogerJohnson said:

I really think she believed she would do baby and be lucky enough to make the  money to buy her family a house and go back to Kentwood and get pregnant by Reg 

I hope not to that extent but I’d believe it. I’m sure her idea of it was making music at her own leisure and performing from time to time 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, PMK said:

More like what wasn't she forced to do? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Pssss She looks gorgeous on the thumbnail pic.

Yeah, correct, but for POM tour she explicitly said how she was forced to do It.

During the con, the only thing she wasn't forced to do was TCSBS, where she was tricked to do It under the promise, con will end after the tour:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Yeah, correct, but for POM tour she explicitly said how she was forced to do It.

During the con, the only thing she wasn't forced to do was TCSBS, where she was tricked to do It under the promise, con will end after the tour:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Just lies, hun  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

The conservatorship forced her to do many things, she didn't want to perform and yet she had to do it because they threatened her with not being able to see her children. 

I think if it had been up to her, she would have retired many years ago, she hasn't been passionate about music for a long time.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.