What do you think about “3”?

Imnotcrazy

6 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Song is great but I was never fan of the video especially cause her hair looks messy and her eyebrows ever since Circus was too light

I just read the shallow post like yours .. looks and more looks . I do not think  many here are going to be ok with the aging process and it’s a privilege. You earn your wrinkles and scars . Perfect is a vapid shallow unattainable fallacy. Britney has been  targeted on a little weight gain, her teeth , now eye brows, her hair , this and that .. can you all stop the nonsense. Are you perfect?I see a lack of comprehension in the aging process.. its a privilege to grow old. If you’re lucky to live to an old age you will wisen up. Embrace peoples inner beauty. The outside of may look perfect in many ways. Youth is fleeting . 

Edited by Steve W
4 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I just read the shallow post like yours .. looks and more looks . I do not think  many here are going to be ok with the aging process and it’s a privilege. You earn your wrinkles and scars . Perfect is a vapid shallow unattainable fallacy. Britney has been  targeted on a little weight gain, her teeth , now eye brows, her hair , this and that .. can you all stop the nonsense. Are you perfect?I see a lack of comprehension in the aging process.. its a privilege to grow old. If you’re lucky to live to an old age you will wisen up. Embrace peoples inner beauty. The outside of may look perfect in many ways. Youth is fleeting . 

I was commenting her hair and make-up in the video, not her personally.

Are you aware that they are people who are getting paid for hair and make-up for videos and photoshoots? So if I was commenting, it was work of those people.

I was not commenting on her "aging" , she was not even 30 back then, so what aging you even talking about?

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

In a sense the 3 video makes me sad. it’s like you can tell she’s having fun with it and you see her passion, on the other hand there is this void and sadness in her eyes.

To me it’s like she’s doing something she loves but she can’t enjoy it fully because of the personal struggles she faced. It’s sad. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I was commenting her hair and make-up in the video, not her personally.

Are you aware that they are people who are getting paid for hair and make-up for videos and photoshoots? So if I was commenting, it was work of those people.

I was not commenting on her "aging" , she was not even 30 back then, so what aging you even talking about?

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

No you were still commenting on her looks . So you hated her hair and make up artists choice . It’s still commenting on her looks and the aging part was not about the video . Your comment was biased and shallow . It’s all good .  People want Britney to be a perfect Barbie . 

9 hours ago, Steve W said:

No you were still commenting on her looks . So you hated her hair and make up artists choice . It’s still commenting on her looks and the aging part was not about the video . Your comment was biased and shallow . It’s all good .  People want Britney to be a perfect Barbie . 

Who hurt you child?

I never used word hate.

Video is a visual representation of an artist so obviously there is a space to comment the look.

How is my comment bias when Im literally her fan since BOMT and spent lot of money on her records and merchandise and tickets., but that doesnt mean I will praise everything she had done or do. And again, video is an visual representation so the "look" is crucial.

I assume you have some personal issues goes on so you either solve them or go cry about it ;)

Edited by MIKE_INT
32 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I LOVED 3!! I thought that bar the dancers were doing tricks on was so cool! The sound was so electronic and different! I loved those super high black heels Britney wore too! 

I did think Britney’s hair was a mess though. 😅😅 sorry

I think the hair didnt look right because it was full of extensions, you can clearly see her real hair on top and then extensions.

When she moves they moved in bulks and not as natural hair does. That is why I didnt like it.

If somebody is so sensitive about it like that one user its their issue LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpgMV5BYWI1YzU3MDItOGEwZi00OWJhLWJjYTktZTk0maxresdefault.jpgbritney-spears-3-music-video-preview-04.britney-spears-3-music-video-preview-02.

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.