Is Tate McRae making another reference to Britney in her latest music video "It's ok I'm ok"?

3 minutes ago, SJK said:

I knew you would have something to say 

She’s not terrible. But like is she good? I just don’t think so. I watched her new video yesterday and I wanted to like it. It’s just idk I don’t get anything Britney related. She could never sing Britney’s song. Probably any of them. And Britney in her prime would wipe the floor with her. I find she like randomly shakes a lot like she’s having a seizure or something. Idk if she’s trying to make that her signature like Britney had with her magical hand movements or what that is. Idk I just don’t get the hype lol. She’s good for what she does I guess but in no way shape or form is she comparable to the icon that is Britney Spears. She does sing live more than her pop star counterparts. So that I give her full credit for🫰🫰🫰

• Like 2
5 hours ago, BPI said:

Tate is also vulgar, Britney never was, this is one of the many differences.

Yeah this “new generation” is all vulgar and in your face. The Toxic mv also had alleged nudity, but it was still Britney and full of personality. The nudity here is just giving Tik Tok/OF vibes, so it feels more PCD if anything than Britney to me. 

That being said, she’s a great dancer and this song actually grew on me big time. It’s great for the gym. Too bad it’s 2:37 minutes, can’t these new pop girls make em 3 mins and longer?:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

21 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

She’s not terrible. But like is she good? I just don’t think so. I watched her new video yesterday and I wanted to like it. It’s just idk I don’t get anything Britney related. She could never sing Britney’s song. Probably any of them. And Britney in her prime would wipe the floor with her. I find she like randomly shakes a lot like she’s having a seizure or something. Idk if she’s trying to make that her signature like Britney had with her magical hand movements or what that is. Idk I just don’t get the hype lol. She’s good for what she does I guess but in no way shape or form is she comparable to the icon that is Britney Spears. She does sing live more than her pop star counterparts. So that I give her full credit for🫰🫰🫰

This whole paragraph was about comparing Britney to Tate and i never said that 

there will never be another Britney but I can still be into to Tate and enjoy what she’s doing. She’s simple and filling a void in the pop star world 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, SJK said:

This whole paragraph was about comparing Britney to Tate and i never said that 

there will never be another Britney but I can still be into to Tate and enjoy what she’s doing. She’s simple and filling a void in the pop star world 

Well your comment was quite vague lol. Either way I don’t get any of it 😅

Edited by Britney Xposed
7 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yeah this “new generation” is all vulgar and in your face. The Toxic mv also had alleged nudity, but it was still Britney and full of personality. The nudity here is just giving Tik Tok/OF vibes, so it feels more PCD if anything than Britney to me. 

That being said, she’s a great dancer and this song actually grew on me big time. It’s great for the gym. Too bad it’s 2:37 minutes, can’t these new pop girls make em 3 mins and longer?:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I mean Tate wasn’t actually nude when she filmed that scene…

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.