Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

I’m out, you guys clearly can’t have an open conversation about anything regarding Britney’s life, you guys are always feeling offended if anyone asks about anything about her life, even if one isn’t talking bad about her. I miss when we could speak freely in here and people didn’t feel offended and actually shared their thoughts! You guys are such drama queens. How old are you? 5?

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, thesimplelife said:

they turn everything into drama 😭 like damn she can’t even talk about the vmas???

A mess. They clearly just want an excuse to tear apart a women ...

1 minute ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I think you’re the one lost in time sweetie. Her teeth were normal in 2020 e all of the sudden they appear with gaps like that in 2021. Darling, if you are here to be rude and disrespectful to people, you better watch out before something happens to your account. 

Get the f out of here making comments like "you better watch out"! What the hell are you going to do?! Report me? Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

Get out of here with your swampy stank as s! Worry about your own account and your nasty teeth since you are so obsessed with hers! 

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, itsjames said:

it must be a random video. nothing planned or scripted. just a haphazardly expressed thoughts. everyone does that. not everything has to be as formal as a press release. It did start off sounding like she'd shade Sabrina, but eventually, she seemed to be sarcastic and praised her.

why must everything have to do with her mental well-being? some guys here are too cruel

"I forget I'm famous sometimes" - Britney Spears about Sabrina and the 2024 VMA

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Omg , what happened to her voice? 🤣 Girl, you need to check out all the videos online! They've mentioned your name like 100 times and even showed your videos.

It’s just the valley girl voice. If you ever visit Los Angeles they all sound like that. Even the guys.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

For a split second at the end I saw that old Britney. The cigs aren’t helping with her voice but at the end of the day it’s her life. I see nothing wrong with this video, maybe she had some wine and was feeling confident enough to speak on camera for once 

I love that she acknowledged Sabrina and geeked out that people are mentioning her name, like hello you’re Britney ******* spears. 

Man I loathe her family for what they did to this sweet soul and for making her feel less than a human

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Uhmmm question for Some of you....do you know her at all? have you seen the "go to the light and see jesus video?" Or....chaotic? There Is a millón moments like this one (or worst 🤣) of goofney or exageratney 💚🤗 can u calm down a little please? BUT, One thing i really worried about Is her voice...maybe Is Time to stop smoking brit 😓😚

Tell them! 

This people are just desperate to tear her down so they will find any chance or excuse to do it!

I think her baby voice comes out of trauma and anxiety. People who went through trauma tends to have those kind of mannerisms.

• Love 2

I thought she showed more personality in this video than most? She was joking and being self-deprecating with saying how she forgets she’s famous cause she’s a mom and “kinda old” and that being mentioned by Sabrina made her cool.. yeah the voice doesn’t sound great and she’s kinda all over the place but who cares? She ended up saying really nice things about her. 

it should be common knowledge by now that if you mention Britney’s name you run the risk of being shaded by her. If you’re going to reference her, her music or her performances you do so at you’re own risk.. but again for this instance she was being kind

• Love 4
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I'll keep my feedbacks to the video to myself :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:.... but wtf is this one....like.... :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_06tAdvfjj/?igsh=cnp4d3lsencxZ3k3

Oh my god…she doesn’t seem right at all. Even if it’s that she’s laughing at the tributes to her - WHY?! Why would that offend her so much that she reacts like this? Those people are taking inspiration from an artist they admire and respect, they didn’t personally have anything to do with what she went through.

And not only is it weird that she’s aiming shade towards those singers, but she doesn’t look well or ok at all in this video. The way she moves, stands, looks at the camera is bizarre and she seems not in full control of her movements. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

A mess. They clearly just want an excuse to tear apart a women ...

Get the f out of here making comments like "you better watch out"! What the hell are you going to do?! Report me? Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

Get out of here with your swampy stank as s! Worry about your own account and your nasty teeth since you are so obsessed with hers! 

This is unacceptable, at no point did I offend you, and yet you're here insulting and offending me.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

I don't know why people are surprised. The biggest celebrities in the world were very isolated Michael Jackson and Anna Nicole Smith, etc. etc. she's too big of a celebrity to be out and about all the time it's like mayhem. You can't really have a normal life in that sense I don't understand what the concept is and why people can't understand that.. 

her life was a blessing and a curse at the same time all you can do is pray.. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.