Britney Spears Might Not Have A Fan Site Much Longer… How will You Say Goodbye?

Breatheheavy.com Is the Biggest Britney Spears website on the internet. It’s seemingly more and more likely that it’s about to end. No one knows if Britney looks or cares about her fan site but if she does…what would you like to tell her before it’s gone?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

Breatheheavy.com Is the Biggest Britney Spears website on the internet. It’s seemingly more and more likely that it’s about to end. No one knows if Britney looks or cares about her fan site but if she does…what would you like to tell her before it’s gone?

Goodbye, Britney.

Leaving Music Video GIF

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DoYouDare? said:

It’s not you, you’re good. It’s just these threads about “goodbye BH” have overtaken the feed since yesterday, when nothing’s even been confirmed. It’s sort of ridiculous.:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I understand… just seems like from most of Jordan’s comments  in the threads that it’s ending.

• Like 2

I am so honored to be a part of the largest Britney Spears online community. I feel sad that the site will no longer exist! But life goes on....No matter what, I will always LOVE Britney!!!!!!!!

Plamen V or Mr. V.I.P.,

Bulgaria

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I hope it continues.  I have far more good memories than bad ones. There are quite a few people that log on and are constantly terrible. They are here everyday and all day. I think this has been their goal. I hope Jordan rises above them. I will always celebrate Britney and her music. This community has supported her through all the great times and the horrible ones. We helped save her when others would not. Keep fighting for those you love and for yourselves. You guys are beautiful.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.